Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

heel spurs

Posted by Ruby Leal on 4/15/01 at hrmin (044694)

I would like to know how to get rid of heel spurs

Re: heel spurs

Dr. Zuckerman on 4/16/01 at 08:30 (044700)

Well this the million dollar question. There are many different ways to get rid of the pain that is caused from this condition. Such as first good shoes, stretching, medication, ESWT, Surgery. The is first thing I would do is read the online heel pain book. How long have you had this pain and what have you already done to try to get rid of this pest.

jeanette S on 4/16/01 at hrmin (044736)

When tou have spurs,Does they make your ankle and leg swell?

Fred M. on 4/18/01 at hrmin (045043)

Hi
The pain which I feel when puting pressure on my heel when walking, started suddenly about four weeks ago. It appears to be PF by the description given.What should I do??
Thanks
Fred

Dr. Zuckerman on 4/16/01 at 08:30 (044700)

Well this the million dollar question. There are many different ways to get rid of the pain that is caused from this condition. Such as first good shoes, stretching, medication, ESWT, Surgery. The is first thing I would do is read the online heel pain book. How long have you had this pain and what have you already done to try to get rid of this pest.

jeanette S on 4/16/01 at hrmin (044736)

When tou have spurs,Does they make your ankle and leg swell?

Fred M. on 4/18/01 at hrmin (045043)

Hi
The pain which I feel when puting pressure on my heel when walking, started suddenly about four weeks ago. It appears to be PF by the description given.What should I do??
Thanks
Fred