Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

MOVING

Posted by ROBERT. T on 4/16/01 at 13:11 (044725)

HI TO ALL, I AM ON WORKERSCOMP FOR PF I HAD SURGERY 4 13 O1 LUCKEY DAY I AM DOING PRETTY GOOD AM ON CRUTCHES PAIN IS NOT BAD I THOUGHT THE PAIN WOULD BE MUCH WORSE. IVE BEEN WORKING IN A FACTORY ON CONCRETE FLOORS FOR FOUR YEARS 12 HOURS A DAY. AT FIRST WHEN MY FEET STARTED HURTING IN 1999 I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST MY WORK BOOTS WELL I ENDED UP BUYING A LOT OF WORK BOOTS. I FINALLY WENT TO A POD AND HE SAID I HAD PF IN BOTH FEET. IVE BEEN IN A LOT OF PAIN FOR A LONG TIME. HOPE IM ON THE ROAD TO RECOVERY. I AM LIVING IN OHIO AND IM MOVING TO ARIZONA IN SEPT.DOES ANYBODY KNOW ANY POD IN ARIZONA? I NEED TO HAVE POD IN ARIZONA TO FILL OUT SOME PAPER WORK BEFORE I CAN BE TRANSFERED.MY RIGHT FOOT IS NOT AS BAD AS MY LEFT A MAY HAVE TO HAVE SURGEY ON IT WILL WAIT AND SEE HOW I DO.I HOPE MY POD WILL RECOMAND THAT I DONT HAVE TO GO BACK ON CONCRETE FLOORS IM GOING TO TRY TO GET RETRAINED INTO ANOTHER FIELD THRU WORKERS COMP

Re: Robert is looking for a Doc in Arizona. Robert, What City in Arizona??

Kim B. on 4/16/01 at 17:02 (044753)

Hi Robert, Good luck on your move. It is hectic under the best of circumstances, much less with bad feet. Take it one day at a time. If that gets too difficult, take it an hour at a time.

You should narrow it down for folks and let us know where, and what city in Arizona you are transfering to. The more specific you are, the more likely you are to get responses to your question.

Also, take the ALL CAPS off when you post. It is more difficult on the eyes to read things writen in 'all caps', so that too will cut down on the number of responses you get. Lastly some people see all caps as the internet equivelent of screaming, so bear that in mind.

Take care, let us know what city you are moving to.

Kim B,

robert t on 4/17/01 at 12:04 (044830)

sorry about the caps moving to phoenix az

robert t on 4/17/01 at 12:08 (044832)

sorry about the caps im a rookie. moving to phoenix az.

Richard, C.Ped on 4/17/01 at 14:56 (044847)

Hi Robert,
I just recently conversed with a C.Ped in Mesa, AZ. His name is Ernesto Castro. I am sure he can direct you to a good doctor in the Phoeniz area.
His email is ernesto@customfootwear.com .
His phone number is 480-461-1910.
Good luck.
Richard

Nancy M on 4/17/01 at 19:46 (044895)

Robert, I'm in Phoenix and my Pod is Dr. Charles Connell with the Arizona Institute of Footcare Physicians. Their main office is in Mesa with several around the valley. I go to the office in Phoenix. Their number is 800-458-0772.

Nancy M in AZ

Kim B. on 4/16/01 at 17:02 (044753)

Hi Robert, Good luck on your move. It is hectic under the best of circumstances, much less with bad feet. Take it one day at a time. If that gets too difficult, take it an hour at a time.

You should narrow it down for folks and let us know where, and what city in Arizona you are transfering to. The more specific you are, the more likely you are to get responses to your question.

Also, take the ALL CAPS off when you post. It is more difficult on the eyes to read things writen in 'all caps', so that too will cut down on the number of responses you get. Lastly some people see all caps as the internet equivelent of screaming, so bear that in mind.

Take care, let us know what city you are moving to.

Kim B,

robert t on 4/17/01 at 12:04 (044830)

sorry about the caps moving to phoenix az

robert t on 4/17/01 at 12:08 (044832)

sorry about the caps im a rookie. moving to phoenix az.

Richard, C.Ped on 4/17/01 at 14:56 (044847)

Hi Robert,
I just recently conversed with a C.Ped in Mesa, AZ. His name is Ernesto Castro. I am sure he can direct you to a good doctor in the Phoeniz area.
His email is ernesto@customfootwear.com .
His phone number is 480-461-1910.
Good luck.
Richard

Nancy M on 4/17/01 at 19:46 (044895)

Robert, I'm in Phoenix and my Pod is Dr. Charles Connell with the Arizona Institute of Footcare Physicians. Their main office is in Mesa with several around the valley. I go to the office in Phoenix. Their number is 800-458-0772.

Nancy M in AZ