Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

am I a candidate for orbasone?

Posted by anita on 4/16/01 at 15:26 (044738)

I wanted to know if I am a candidate for pf. I have had bi-lateral pf for over 2 years now and recently nerve aggrevation also. I wanted to know if I could qualify for this treatment. I want to exhaust all options before surgery, but want to know if I should do both feet at once or not. please let me know.

Re: am I a candidate for orbasone?

Dr. Zuckerman on 4/16/01 at 16:07 (044742)

Hi,

We find that when patients have pain at the insertion of the plantar fascia, This is where the fascia attached to the bottom of the foot, there is very effective ESWT results.

We have performed over 150 procedures with very effective relief. I am going to give you my ESWT patient coordinator telphone number. You will find that she is very helpful and will answer any question that you may have about ESWT. She will arrange to have an informational packet sent with video. Her name is Denise and she can be reached at 1-856-478-2097

Judith G. on 4/16/01 at hrmin (044754)

I read your posted message/ The nerve aggrevation you're experiencing caught my eye. I am experiencing some type of nerve irritation just recently ( due to PF...I think) and was wondering if I could talk to you. Maybe we could help each other some. Thanks! Judith G.

Dr. Zuckerman on 4/16/01 at 16:07 (044742)

Hi,

We find that when patients have pain at the insertion of the plantar fascia, This is where the fascia attached to the bottom of the foot, there is very effective ESWT results.

We have performed over 150 procedures with very effective relief. I am going to give you my ESWT patient coordinator telphone number. You will find that she is very helpful and will answer any question that you may have about ESWT. She will arrange to have an informational packet sent with video. Her name is Denise and she can be reached at 1-856-478-2097

Judith G. on 4/16/01 at hrmin (044754)

I read your posted message/ The nerve aggrevation you're experiencing caught my eye. I am experiencing some type of nerve irritation just recently ( due to PF...I think) and was wondering if I could talk to you. Maybe we could help each other some. Thanks! Judith G.