Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

WHERE CAN I FIND A DOCTOR WHO DOES ESWT?

Posted by DAMON M on 4/16/01 at hrmin (044774)

I HAVE BI LATERAL PF AND THE PAIN IS QUITE EXSCRUCIATING IN THE MORNINGS. I WORK ALL DAY ON MY FEET AND JUST FROM THE 20 MINUTE RIDE HOME MY FEET RELAX SO MUCH THAT IT IS REALLY HARD TO STAND ON THEM RIGHT AWAY. WITH THESE TWO PROBLEMS I AM WONDERING IF I SHOULD GET UP AND WALK AROUND AT ALL SOMETIMES, JUST KIDDING, BUT SERIOUSLY I HAVE ACTUALLY NOT DONE THINGS DUE TO THE FACT THAT I KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN I WILL HAVE LATER, AND IT REALLY BOTHERS ME WHEN I LET THINGS GO BY IN LIFE WHEN I SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. WHERE CAN I FIND A DOCTOR HERE IN SAN DIEGO THAT HANDLES E.S.W.T AND HOW MUCH DOES IT GENERALLY COST? I KNOW MY WEIGHT IS PART OF THE PROBLEM, BUT I AM ALREADY WORKING ON FIXING THIS PROBLEM, THE HEEL PAIN IS A NEW JOURNEY.

Re: WHERE CAN I FIND A DOCTOR WHO DOES ESWT?

Dr. Zuckerman on 4/17/01 at 09:54 (044810)

Hi,

There is a list of doctor on the ESWT location page of this web site. In addition you can call my ESWT patient coordinator, her name is Denise. She is very helpful with answering any questions that you may have. She will
also arrange for an informational packet with a video . Denise can be reached at the following telephone number: 1-856-478-2097. Feel free to discuss or ask any questions that you may have with her or you can ask Dr. Z (me)

Re: WHERE CAN I FIND A DOCTOR WHO DOES ESWT?

Dr. Zuckerman on 4/17/01 at 09:54 (044810)

Hi,

There is a list of doctor on the ESWT location page of this web site. In addition you can call my ESWT patient coordinator, her name is Denise. She is very helpful with answering any questions that you may have. She will
also arrange for an informational packet with a video . Denise can be reached at the following telephone number: 1-856-478-2097. Feel free to discuss or ask any questions that you may have with her or you can ask Dr. Z (me)