Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

thanks dr b

Posted by paula gr on 4/19/01 at 10:56 (045086)

thank you so much for the recommendation dr b. i will contact him. i also heard of a dr ray sanders in tampa florida. any docs hear of him? he is closer than new york, but i'd go to new york if bill hamilton is the best. getting recommendations from the docs here makes me feel so hopeful that i can find the right dr. i saw a surgeon the other day who left me with little hope, saying it was beyond him and giving me no hope that i'd ever walk pain free again. so i have to keep trying to find the maestro. i will call dr bill hamilton now. thanks dr b

Re: thanks dr b

Helene M on 4/19/01 at hrmin (045102)

Paula, are you going to see Dr. Hamilton in N.Y.? If so, would you let me know how it goes? I was thinking of seeing him, too. Thanks.

paula gr on 4/19/01 at 16:29 (045113)

no helen, he doesn't want to do surgery on me because i've been unable to walk forr 8 months and have osteorporosis. his assistant told me this and that he likes to work on dancers and athletes. anyone out there heard of mark myerson in baltimore or roy sanders in tampa. i'm hearing that they are great mostly from their web sites, their secretaries, (sanders was mentioned by a surgeon here as well.

Helene M on 4/19/01 at hrmin (045102)

Paula, are you going to see Dr. Hamilton in N.Y.? If so, would you let me know how it goes? I was thinking of seeing him, too. Thanks.

paula gr on 4/19/01 at 16:29 (045113)

no helen, he doesn't want to do surgery on me because i've been unable to walk forr 8 months and have osteorporosis. his assistant told me this and that he likes to work on dancers and athletes. anyone out there heard of mark myerson in baltimore or roy sanders in tampa. i'm hearing that they are great mostly from their web sites, their secretaries, (sanders was mentioned by a surgeon here as well.