Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

PF/ HEEL SPUR SURGERY

Posted by SUE T. on 4/19/01 at hrmin (045125)

I HAD PF/HEEL SPUR REMOVED ON MY LEFT FOOT 10-18-OO,THE RIGHT FOOT DONE 3-21-01, BOTH FEET HURT SO BAD THE PAIN IS UNBEARABLE MOST OF THE TIME I HAVE BEEN OUT OF WORK FOR 4 WEEKS NOW AND GO BACK IN 2 WEEKS I CANT STAND THE PAIN MUCH LONGER IS THERE ANY LOTION OR ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT COULD GIVE ME SOME RELIEF. THANK YOU

Re: PF/ HEEL SPUR SURGERY

Dr. Zuckerman on 4/19/01 at 19:25 (045130)

Hi,

You have had alot of foot surgery. So the first foot was doing ok and then you had the other foot done. If the first foot was ok then the pain is from shifting your weight to the first foot that had foot surgery. Now what to do. Phyical therapy can help . Rest, rest, rest. Taping. Take alook at the video for taping in the video section.

What is your doc's view on your pain and return to work in two weeks.?

SUE T. on 4/20/01 at hrmin (045163)

MY DOCTOR KEEPS TELLING ME TO DO FEET EXERSISE, I DO THAT ALOT THRU THE DAY, HE HAS NOT SAID MUCH ABOUT GOING BACK TO WORK,HE THOUGHT I HAD ALREADY WENT BACK. THANK YOU FOR THE QUICK RESPONSE.

Dr. Zuckerman on 4/19/01 at 19:25 (045130)

Hi,

You have had alot of foot surgery. So the first foot was doing ok and then you had the other foot done. If the first foot was ok then the pain is from shifting your weight to the first foot that had foot surgery. Now what to do. Phyical therapy can help . Rest, rest, rest. Taping. Take alook at the video for taping in the video section.

What is your doc's view on your pain and return to work in two weeks.?

SUE T. on 4/20/01 at hrmin (045163)

MY DOCTOR KEEPS TELLING ME TO DO FEET EXERSISE, I DO THAT ALOT THRU THE DAY, HE HAS NOT SAID MUCH ABOUT GOING BACK TO WORK,HE THOUGHT I HAD ALREADY WENT BACK. THANK YOU FOR THE QUICK RESPONSE.