Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

foot pain getting worse

Posted by Karmen W on 4/19/01 at hrmin (045158)

Well I come to believe on all the information I have gotten on heel spurs, that I have this condition. I run a daycare and work 12 hours a day without much time for sitting down if at all in a whole day, will this continue to get worse with prolong standing? Most of the pain began after always wearing shoes with no back on them (clog like shoes) but I got a pair of good tennis shoes and the problem seemed to go away for maybe a week but I don't get much relief wearing them anymore. Right now it has gotten to the point where if I do sit down I don't want to get back up, the pain is so severe that I need support with walking. The worst of it is in the evening. I dont know what it is like anymore not to have this aweful pain. Any advise would be great!

Re: foot pain getting worse

Dr. Zuckerman on 4/20/01 at 09:06 (045177)

Hi,

Sorry to hear about this terrible foot pain. Give me alittle more background on what you have tried and what the doctor's have done for you?

Re: foot pain getting worse

Dr. Zuckerman on 4/20/01 at 09:06 (045177)

Hi,

Sorry to hear about this terrible foot pain. Give me alittle more background on what you have tried and what the doctor's have done for you?