Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Long Island Doctors

Posted by Mark R on 4/20/01 at 13:01 (045194)

Does anyone know of any good doctors for PF in the Long Island, NY area? I have had just about enough of this, now my right foot is beginning to have pain in the heel. One foot was bad enough, but both is ridiculous!!

Re: Long Island Doctors

iris on 4/22/01 at 08:22 (045339)

dear mark,
i live on long island and wished that dr. z. was here. however, since he isn't, a doctor i just tried, after many others, that appears to offer help is dr. fox in massapequa. he is the first doctor to take measurements when making orthotics for me! he was shocked that previous impressions never took any measurements and specific positions while casting. in addition, previous impression(s) were not done by a doctor. i will update when i get new orthotics and how they are helping or not. taping last week appeared to help which indicated that proper orthotics should help according to dr. fox. have had pf for TWO YEARS.

Re: Long Island Doctors

iris on 4/22/01 at 08:22 (045339)

dear mark,
i live on long island and wished that dr. z. was here. however, since he isn't, a doctor i just tried, after many others, that appears to offer help is dr. fox in massapequa. he is the first doctor to take measurements when making orthotics for me! he was shocked that previous impressions never took any measurements and specific positions while casting. in addition, previous impression(s) were not done by a doctor. i will update when i get new orthotics and how they are helping or not. taping last week appeared to help which indicated that proper orthotics should help according to dr. fox. have had pf for TWO YEARS.