Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

It is with pleasure that I introduce my new ESWT patient Coordinator to this board

Posted by Dr. Zuckerman on 4/21/01 at 10:38 (045281)

Hi everyone.

I now have an ESWT patient coordinator who I know that you will find very helpful to all any every one on this board that has questions about the orbasone ESWT procedures that I perform. She is new to this so any help that this board can give her will be appreciated by DR. Z

I am sure that you will find Denise Ashcraft a great addition to this board.

Please give her a warm welcome. Denise feel free to come out and say Hello to the heelspurs.com family.

Welcome Denise.

Sincerly yours,

Dr. Z

(One of the reasons that I am making this posting is that I want the posters to know that Denise is a real person and I am authenticating that she is real. I know with message board you may have fake people coming to a message board See I am learning more about the internet.

Re: It is with pleasure that I introduce my new ESWT patient Coordinator to this board

DeniseA on 4/21/01 at hrmin (045283)

Well thank you. That was an unexpected surprise. Hey guys, you've already seen me chime in a few times. I look forward to getting to know everyone. From what I see it's very good discussion that happens here.

I have noticed contraversy and as far as I'm concerned what good is discussion if you can't go back and forth a little?

I have enjoyed reading the various experiences people have had post ESWT. I think that is crucial for people who decide to have the treatment. If they hear the way many people responded, nothing will ever catch them off guard.

I'll be around, and again, if anyone would like any further information on ESWT or Dr. Zuckerman's practice just let me know. I'll help with any of the details small or large. Hey, I can even find you the best airfare options, that's the fun part!

Denise

Re: It is with pleasure that I introduce my new ESWT patient Coordinator to this board

Laurie R on 4/21/01 at 11:20 (045284)

Hi Denise and welcome to the board...... This is a wonderful place ..And Dr.Z is the best in my book. You sound like you have a wonderful job and you get to work with an awesome doctor...... Laurie R

Re: Yes, Denise, there IS some controversy.............

Steve P on 4/21/01 at 17:39 (045303)

Hi Denise & welcome aboard!

Here's the controversy.........some of us think Dr. Z is just great & others think he's even better.

Man, this has become a spirited debate!

Welcome & I'm looking forward to meeting you May 7th when I'll be there for my 2nd treatment from 'The Woodbury Sound Machine'

Best...........Steve

Kay S on 4/21/01 at 18:37 (045312)

Uncle Steve--I didn't know you were going to have your second treatment!
Good luck to you, and I hope this will be so successful that you won't have to hear that Woodbury Sound Machine again, except if he makes it inot a CD.
Kay

Steve P on 4/21/01 at 19:58 (045316)

Thanks, Kay. I've been tracking your progress too & I hope you get a big upturn soon.

Take care!

DeniseA on 4/21/01 at hrmin (045331)

Ok, I'll come down on the thinking he's even better side. How's that?

Denise

Thanks for the welcome!

denisea on 4/21/01 at hrmin (045332)

Hi Laurie,

Let's just say I'm not complaining! :)

JudyS on 4/23/01 at 13:13 (045452)

Denise - a hearty welcome from Southern California! It's a pleasure to see you here and I look forward to having you in the 'family'!

JudyS on 4/23/01 at 13:22 (045455)

May 7, Uncle Steve? Does this mean you won't be joining the ESWT Fest on June 15?

Steve P on 4/23/01 at 17:15 (045493)

Judy --- Will you & Nancy both be getting zapped that day, or will Nancy just be going with you? What time's your appointment?

Steve

DeniseA on 4/23/01 at hrmin (045494)

Thanks Judy, Appreciate the welcome. Sunny Southern Cal huh? A couple weeks ago I would have been envious. Our weather is finally beautiful here as well. I have friends in California who tease me endlessly about the beautiful days they are having.

Denise

JudyS on 4/24/01 at 10:48 (045558)

Uncle Steve - my appt. is at 10:00 AM and I think Nancy may be just going along for the party.....she'll correct me if I'm wrong. And, bless her beautiful heart, she's letting me camp out in her spare room.
BTW- I too have a little trouble with the notion of those pigs used to perform surgery.......do they even have thumbs?

Nancy N on 4/24/01 at 17:46 (045602)

Uncle Steve--

I don't know yet if I'll need to get zapped that day--my new orthotics seem to be doing well by me, so I may well not. But I'm going along either way--do you think I would miss this??? Besides, Judy's staying at my place, so I couldn't possibly let her go to Woodbury by herself--I'd be so worried all day at work (heh, jealous more like!). I'm dying to meet Dr Z anyhow, so I'll definitely be there!

DeniseA on 4/21/01 at hrmin (045283)

Well thank you. That was an unexpected surprise. Hey guys, you've already seen me chime in a few times. I look forward to getting to know everyone. From what I see it's very good discussion that happens here.

I have noticed contraversy and as far as I'm concerned what good is discussion if you can't go back and forth a little?

I have enjoyed reading the various experiences people have had post ESWT. I think that is crucial for people who decide to have the treatment. If they hear the way many people responded, nothing will ever catch them off guard.

I'll be around, and again, if anyone would like any further information on ESWT or Dr. Zuckerman's practice just let me know. I'll help with any of the details small or large. Hey, I can even find you the best airfare options, that's the fun part!

Denise

Laurie R on 4/21/01 at 11:20 (045284)

Hi Denise and welcome to the board...... This is a wonderful place ..And Dr.Z is the best in my book. You sound like you have a wonderful job and you get to work with an awesome doctor...... Laurie R

Steve P on 4/21/01 at 17:39 (045303)

Hi Denise & welcome aboard!

Here's the controversy.........some of us think Dr. Z is just great & others think he's even better.

Man, this has become a spirited debate!

Welcome & I'm looking forward to meeting you May 7th when I'll be there for my 2nd treatment from 'The Woodbury Sound Machine'

Best...........Steve

Kay S on 4/21/01 at 18:37 (045312)

Uncle Steve--I didn't know you were going to have your second treatment!
Good luck to you, and I hope this will be so successful that you won't have to hear that Woodbury Sound Machine again, except if he makes it inot a CD.
Kay

Steve P on 4/21/01 at 19:58 (045316)

Thanks, Kay. I've been tracking your progress too & I hope you get a big upturn soon.

Take care!

DeniseA on 4/21/01 at hrmin (045331)

Ok, I'll come down on the thinking he's even better side. How's that?

Denise

Thanks for the welcome!

denisea on 4/21/01 at hrmin (045332)

Hi Laurie,

Let's just say I'm not complaining! :)

JudyS on 4/23/01 at 13:13 (045452)

Denise - a hearty welcome from Southern California! It's a pleasure to see you here and I look forward to having you in the 'family'!

JudyS on 4/23/01 at 13:22 (045455)

May 7, Uncle Steve? Does this mean you won't be joining the ESWT Fest on June 15?

Steve P on 4/23/01 at 17:15 (045493)

Judy --- Will you & Nancy both be getting zapped that day, or will Nancy just be going with you? What time's your appointment?

Steve

DeniseA on 4/23/01 at hrmin (045494)

Thanks Judy, Appreciate the welcome. Sunny Southern Cal huh? A couple weeks ago I would have been envious. Our weather is finally beautiful here as well. I have friends in California who tease me endlessly about the beautiful days they are having.

Denise

JudyS on 4/24/01 at 10:48 (045558)

Uncle Steve - my appt. is at 10:00 AM and I think Nancy may be just going along for the party.....she'll correct me if I'm wrong. And, bless her beautiful heart, she's letting me camp out in her spare room.
BTW- I too have a little trouble with the notion of those pigs used to perform surgery.......do they even have thumbs?

Nancy N on 4/24/01 at 17:46 (045602)

Uncle Steve--

I don't know yet if I'll need to get zapped that day--my new orthotics seem to be doing well by me, so I may well not. But I'm going along either way--do you think I would miss this??? Besides, Judy's staying at my place, so I couldn't possibly let her go to Woodbury by herself--I'd be so worried all day at work (heh, jealous more like!). I'm dying to meet Dr Z anyhow, so I'll definitely be there!