Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Chiropractor

Posted by L.F. on 4/22/01 at hrmin (045400)

Has anyone had success with a Chiropractor treating their PF/Heel Spur
conditions???

Re: Chiropractor

Valerie S on 4/23/01 at hrmin (045414)

Hi.

Scroll down on this message board to the post titled 'ART is miraculous,' and you will find a great description of Donna's experience with the chiropractor. She is very happy with the success she is having.

Good luck.
Val.

JudyS on 4/23/01 at 14:05 (045465)

L.F., see if you can follow the recent discussion here about ART, or do a search with same. Some Chiropractors are certified in using this kind of 'massage' for treating PF and are finding some success with it. Also, a few participants here have found comfort in just having a Chiropractor adust their feet.

john h on 4/26/01 at 11:55 (045821)

i found the closest Chiropractor certifed to do ART to Little Rock was either in Dallas,St Louis, or Tulsa. The one in Dallas told me he had great success treating PF but i would expect that.

BrianJ on 4/26/01 at hrmin (045838)

Hi John --

I'm in Dallas and have had PF for 3.5 years now. Can you please tell the name of the chiropractor in Dallas who is certified in ART? And by the way, do you know if he has the new 'lower body' certification? Thanks for the information.

john h on 4/27/01 at 19:49 (046025)

i may have deleted his email address brian but i found his name through a net search using prolothearpy as my search word. the list of certified practioners did not say if they were 'lower body' certified. as a matter of fact you gave me new info as i did not know there was a lower body certification. i wish you would try it and let me know what happens. i will search his name out again and send it to you.

Re: ART web site locate Chiropractor

Donna SL on 4/28/01 at 01:39 (046046)

Brian,

You can call the institute, or plug in your zip code for an ART practitioner. I would call. They may not all be in the database, and they will tell you who has the lower body cert.

This is the web site

http://www.activerelease.com/

Donna

john h on 4/29/01 at 11:26 (046157)

Brian: the name of the Dr that practices ART in Dallas is Orion Health. email: kesil@airmail.net

they responded to my email very promptly.

on my previous post i screwed up and posted something about prolothearpy.

BrianJ on 4/30/01 at hrmin (046222)

Thank you, John H -- and thank you to everyone else on this board -- for your desire to help me and each other. Through small steps we can often cover great distances.

Valerie S on 4/23/01 at hrmin (045414)

Hi.

Scroll down on this message board to the post titled 'ART is miraculous,' and you will find a great description of Donna's experience with the chiropractor. She is very happy with the success she is having.

Good luck.
Val.

JudyS on 4/23/01 at 14:05 (045465)

L.F., see if you can follow the recent discussion here about ART, or do a search with same. Some Chiropractors are certified in using this kind of 'massage' for treating PF and are finding some success with it. Also, a few participants here have found comfort in just having a Chiropractor adust their feet.

john h on 4/26/01 at 11:55 (045821)

i found the closest Chiropractor certifed to do ART to Little Rock was either in Dallas,St Louis, or Tulsa. The one in Dallas told me he had great success treating PF but i would expect that.

BrianJ on 4/26/01 at hrmin (045838)

Hi John --

I'm in Dallas and have had PF for 3.5 years now. Can you please tell the name of the chiropractor in Dallas who is certified in ART? And by the way, do you know if he has the new 'lower body' certification? Thanks for the information.

john h on 4/27/01 at 19:49 (046025)

i may have deleted his email address brian but i found his name through a net search using prolothearpy as my search word. the list of certified practioners did not say if they were 'lower body' certified. as a matter of fact you gave me new info as i did not know there was a lower body certification. i wish you would try it and let me know what happens. i will search his name out again and send it to you.

Re: ART web site locate Chiropractor

Donna SL on 4/28/01 at 01:39 (046046)

Brian,

You can call the institute, or plug in your zip code for an ART practitioner. I would call. They may not all be in the database, and they will tell you who has the lower body cert.

This is the web site

http://www.activerelease.com/

Donna

john h on 4/29/01 at 11:26 (046157)

Brian: the name of the Dr that practices ART in Dallas is Orion Health. email: kesil@airmail.net

they responded to my email very promptly.

on my previous post i screwed up and posted something about prolothearpy.

BrianJ on 4/30/01 at hrmin (046222)

Thank you, John H -- and thank you to everyone else on this board -- for your desire to help me and each other. Through small steps we can often cover great distances.