Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

EWST and insertional Achilles

Posted by John M on 4/23/01 at hrmin (045429)

Most of the reading that I've done seems to center around EWST and PF. I have insertional achilles tendonitis and didn't know if I could see similar results to the insertional PF crowd. I've been through the surgeries and and looking for anything that might help

Re: EWST and insertional Achilles

Dr. Zuckerman on 4/23/01 at 11:41 (045442)

We have been using the orbasone for chronic, painful, insertional tendonitis for over one year for very effective pain relief. The orbasone is an ESWT machine that uses sonic waves for both pf and achilles tendonitis.

It is the only machine at present being used for this achilles tendonitis in the USA.

In Europe and Canada ESWT treatment is used routinely for chronic, insertional achilles tendonitis.

If you would like additional formation/video, my ESWT coordinator Denise would be very happy to help you. She can be e-mailed at heelhelp@bee.net or you can call her at 1-856-478-2097.

Re: EWST and insertional Achilles

Dr. Zuckerman on 4/23/01 at 11:41 (045442)

We have been using the orbasone for chronic, painful, insertional tendonitis for over one year for very effective pain relief. The orbasone is an ESWT machine that uses sonic waves for both pf and achilles tendonitis.

It is the only machine at present being used for this achilles tendonitis in the USA.

In Europe and Canada ESWT treatment is used routinely for chronic, insertional achilles tendonitis.

If you would like additional formation/video, my ESWT coordinator Denise would be very happy to help you. She can be e-mailed at heelhelp@bee.net or you can call her at 1-856-478-2097.