Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Surgery 4/24

Posted by Sheila W. on 4/26/01 at 05:40 (045779)

I had surgery 24 April. It was open surgery, no spur removal. It wasn't that bad at all. At least not worse than the pf pain anyways. Actually it was less painful than the pf. I took 2 percoset every 4-6 hours the first day because I was afraid it was going to hurt. Went down to one pill about every 8 hours yesterday. I'm in a splint and bandage and on crutches until 7 May, then will be in a cam walker for 6 weeks. I was really nervous about the surgery, but it went really well, and so far is less painful than the pf.

Re: Surgery 4/24

tammie on 4/27/01 at 09:52 (045955)

Hi just wanted to say I am happy that it is over for u , the surgery is a scary process. I thought that it was not as bad as I had been worried about to. I hope the recovery is the easier road then living with the pf was for u! I just wanted to say something to keep your heart lifted!!! I thank u for the update post as it gives us all some hope for recovery! Take care and post again. Keep the smile as it at least makes otheres feel good lol. Hugs to u and contine sucsess. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Re: Surgery 4/24

tammie on 4/27/01 at 09:52 (045955)

Hi just wanted to say I am happy that it is over for u , the surgery is a scary process. I thought that it was not as bad as I had been worried about to. I hope the recovery is the easier road then living with the pf was for u! I just wanted to say something to keep your heart lifted!!! I thank u for the update post as it gives us all some hope for recovery! Take care and post again. Keep the smile as it at least makes otheres feel good lol. Hugs to u and contine sucsess. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.