Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Dynasplint

Posted by Mark R on 4/26/01 at hrmin (045800)

I have seen a few messages from PF sufferers regarding the Dynasplint Ankle Plantar Flexion splint, but I would like to hear from some doctors if possible. Has anyone used this splint? My brother-in-law just became a rep for Dynasplint and he just made me aware of the product. Please advise. Thank you.

Re: Dynasplint

Dr. Zuckerman on 4/26/01 at 14:02 (045843)

They are all about the same when it comes to function. The question I would ask is how comfortable is the splint . Now this is a question that has been asked and there are many good answer on the search engine for this board. Good luck. You can always return the product if it does feel good. On the other hand never let your family paint your house, just kidding.

Re: Dynasplint

Dr. Zuckerman on 4/26/01 at 14:02 (045843)

They are all about the same when it comes to function. The question I would ask is how comfortable is the splint . Now this is a question that has been asked and there are many good answer on the search engine for this board. Good luck. You can always return the product if it does feel good. On the other hand never let your family paint your house, just kidding.