Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

A Product That Helps.

Posted by Maria B. on 4/26/01 at hrmin (045849)

This is a quick note regarding Ibuprofen Creams that I have tried. Life Extension used to carry a good cream but they have changed theirs to one that is no longer effective. Now I have found a cream that works again and it really makes a big difference with Heel Spurs! If anyone is interested just send me an email.

Sincerely,

M.B.

Re: A Product That Helps.

Scott R on 4/26/01 at 15:42 (045853)

As usual, please do not respond to advertisers such as 'maria b' who want you email them. It is usually a scam of some sort. This the first post by a 'maria b' according to a search of the message board. The Ibuprofen Cream link leads you to the German source and not the life extension foundation's product which has been changed as 'she' correctly indicates.

Re: Romanian email address

Scott R on 4/26/01 at 15:48 (045855)

She's using a Romanian email address, so I'd be very careful before sending money anywhere she suggests.

Joe P on 4/28/01 at 20:27 (046095)

Hi, I have purchased Dogit Creme from Germany. Not quite sure if it helps the heel spurs, but have tried it on my ankle where I also get pain and it may feel a little better. Have not really used it four times a day so can't say if it would work better then. It was worth a try.

Scott R on 4/26/01 at 15:42 (045853)

As usual, please do not respond to advertisers such as 'maria b' who want you email them. It is usually a scam of some sort. This the first post by a 'maria b' according to a search of the message board. The Ibuprofen Cream link leads you to the German source and not the life extension foundation's product which has been changed as 'she' correctly indicates.

Re: Romanian email address

Scott R on 4/26/01 at 15:48 (045855)

She's using a Romanian email address, so I'd be very careful before sending money anywhere she suggests.

Joe P on 4/28/01 at 20:27 (046095)

Hi, I have purchased Dogit Creme from Germany. Not quite sure if it helps the heel spurs, but have tried it on my ankle where I also get pain and it may feel a little better. Have not really used it four times a day so can't say if it would work better then. It was worth a try.