Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Ok now tomorrow I see the famous Dr. for 10 day post surgery check and to fit in my shoes remember lol

Posted by Tammie on 4/26/01 at hrmin (045852)

Ok I am getting nervous already lol u would think I have been a bad girl. I guess I want some good news. So I am trying to think positive.

Re: Ok I cheated lol

Tammie on 4/26/01 at 18:53 (045885)

I cheated I tryed my shoe on guess what it will not fit,I am thinking of taking my hubbies as it is a 12 or 13 to my 7 1/2 lol wont the dr. get a laugh out of that? Or maybe he will get mad,interesting thought,maybe the vicoden will have done HIM some good as he had it. I should have switched and gave him the lovely darvecet he gave me lol then he could stay up at night instead of me hehehe. Oh well just some off humor to get thru the day. Have a good one all.

Valerie S on 4/26/01 at hrmin (045924)

Hi Tammie.

It is good to see you in high spirits, getting ready for your doctor's appt. Good luck tomorrow. Make sure he listens to your concerns. Read the email I sent you...

YOur friend, Val.

Tammie on 4/26/01 at 18:53 (045885)

I cheated I tryed my shoe on guess what it will not fit,I am thinking of taking my hubbies as it is a 12 or 13 to my 7 1/2 lol wont the dr. get a laugh out of that? Or maybe he will get mad,interesting thought,maybe the vicoden will have done HIM some good as he had it. I should have switched and gave him the lovely darvecet he gave me lol then he could stay up at night instead of me hehehe. Oh well just some off humor to get thru the day. Have a good one all.

Valerie S on 4/26/01 at hrmin (045924)

Hi Tammie.

It is good to see you in high spirits, getting ready for your doctor's appt. Good luck tomorrow. Make sure he listens to your concerns. Read the email I sent you...

YOur friend, Val.