Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

if at first you don't succeed; ask, ask again

Posted by paula gr on 4/26/01 at 16:33 (045860)

any docs here ever heard of dr jeffrey johnson at barnes jewish hospital in st louis missouri? i found an article by him on the internet about adult acquired flatfoot. he sounds very knowledgable. and barnes jewish sounds like a good orthoeapedic dept.

lately the docs here in atlanta are telling me they can't diagnose it if i can't stand up. how do i get a definitive diagnosis on why i can't stand and bear weight if i have to stand and bear weight to get a diagnosis). i feel like a character in a kafka novel.

Re: if at first you don't succeed; ask, ask again

Dr/ Zuckerman on 4/26/01 at 16:42 (045864)

You live in ATlanta. Well a very good place is Peach Tree Podiatry. They are podiatric foot and ankle surgeons that have at least three years of training in the foot and ankle. I would give them a call.

Re: if at first you don't succeed; ask, ask again

Dr/ Zuckerman on 4/26/01 at 16:42 (045864)

You live in ATlanta. Well a very good place is Peach Tree Podiatry. They are podiatric foot and ankle surgeons that have at least three years of training in the foot and ankle. I would give them a call.