Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

HOW ARE YOU DOING

Posted by CAROL on 4/27/01 at hrmin (045930)

Mike and Patti - how are you doing? I am still so sore in my instep area where the arch is underneath. Really wonder if this is not something else now. The nerve pain in the toes is still there and quite a few electrick shocks in the toes as well. Ankle fine. This really is such a long haul - Carol

Re: HOW ARE YOU DOING

P Helm on 4/27/01 at 21:13 (046035)

I had a Dr. apt. today and everything is still the same. I still feel the same as I did before the surgery. The Dr. said it could take up to 9 months to notice a difference. He said that if there wasn't a difference after that , then there probably wouldn't be one. I am not throwing in the towel yet.

GinaC on 4/28/01 at 12:04 (046071)

I was wondering how long ago you and Patti had your tt surgeries and if other surgery was also done. I had a pf release, tt release and spur removal not quite 7 weeks ago and am starting to be fully weightbearing, but my foot does hurt (arch and minor heel pain), especially toward the end of the day. Was hoping to see that pain go away relatively soon, but maybe not, from the sound of your experiences. Best wishes for a continued recovery, regardless of the pace. Gina

P Helm on 4/27/01 at 21:13 (046035)

I had a Dr. apt. today and everything is still the same. I still feel the same as I did before the surgery. The Dr. said it could take up to 9 months to notice a difference. He said that if there wasn't a difference after that , then there probably wouldn't be one. I am not throwing in the towel yet.

GinaC on 4/28/01 at 12:04 (046071)

I was wondering how long ago you and Patti had your tt surgeries and if other surgery was also done. I had a pf release, tt release and spur removal not quite 7 weeks ago and am starting to be fully weightbearing, but my foot does hurt (arch and minor heel pain), especially toward the end of the day. Was hoping to see that pain go away relatively soon, but maybe not, from the sound of your experiences. Best wishes for a continued recovery, regardless of the pace. Gina