Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Update time....Thank Steve P. for defending all of us ESWT people and our Dr Z.

Posted by Sherrie M. on 4/27/01 at 18:47 (046016)

Hi all, I am ready for an update on our progress. I am going to see Dr.Z on Mon. to have my 3rd treatment, this time the lateral band. I am improving to the point that I don't need crutches anymore only a day here and there if I overdue it.The physical therapy has been great and the flexibility in the ESWT foot has improved greatly,before treatment and therapy it was stiff as a board and painful as heck!Things are really looking up. I hope to hear that everyone else has shown some signs of progress so far. You all should know that as soon as I get to Dr.Z's on Monday I will be heading right for the bathroom so I can check out the great bathtub mystery! I've been there twice and I never ever thought what might be kept in there, it sure is bugging me-even though Steve slipped in one of his postings, I'm still going to check it out for myself and don't worry-mum's the word-I sure have enjoyed everyones guesses.Steve- Thanks so much for defending us ESWT people that believe in this treatment and Dr.Z! Sometimes the ugly postings upset me, then I realize that it doesn't matter what others think- I KNOW I'M PROGRESSING! The heck with the nay sayer.I hope to hear some good news or any news from my ESWT friends, I think and wander about all of you quite a bit in hopes that you all feel great real soon. Sherrie M.

Re: Update time....Thank Steve P. for defending all of us ESWT people and our Dr Z.

Dr. Zuckerman on 4/27/01 at 21:49 (046040)

Wow ,

Glad things are getting better. Foot surgery really did a number to your foot health and mental health. See you on Monday.

Re: Update time....Thank Steve P. for defending all of us ESWT people and our Dr Z.

Dr. Zuckerman on 4/27/01 at 21:49 (046040)

Wow ,

Glad things are getting better. Foot surgery really did a number to your foot health and mental health. See you on Monday.