Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Ossatron

Posted by Sophia T on 4/27/01 at hrmin (046027)

I live in Las Vegas, Nevada. Will there be or are there any plans for having ESWT treatment in this area in the near future -- or is there a city nearby that offers this type of treatment now? I was informed that only Ossatron is approved by the FDA for plantar fasciitis treatment. Is this correct? I have had this problem for well over 2 years and nothing has helped. I am hoping that someone in the Las Vegas area can see the potential for this type of treatment and start it here soon.

Re: Ossatron

Dr. Zuckerman on 4/27/01 at 21:02 (046034)

Hi,

I believe that are sites that are very close to the gambling city. Now I would be that if you go to the location section for ESWT treatment site you will find a city very close to you. If you have any specific questions about ESWT be very happy to help you decide if this is right for you.

Dr. Marlene Reid on 4/30/01 at 23:46 (046305)

Yes, your info regarding the FDA is correct. Go to Healthtronics.com for a listing of those performing it. More people are listed then actually performing it because it is taking more time getting the machines in place than it is training the docs.

Dr. Zuckerman on 4/27/01 at 21:02 (046034)

Hi,

I believe that are sites that are very close to the gambling city. Now I would be that if you go to the location section for ESWT treatment site you will find a city very close to you. If you have any specific questions about ESWT be very happy to help you decide if this is right for you.

Dr. Marlene Reid on 4/30/01 at 23:46 (046305)

Yes, your info regarding the FDA is correct. Go to Healthtronics.com for a listing of those performing it. More people are listed then actually performing it because it is taking more time getting the machines in place than it is training the docs.