Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

beging plantar faciitis

Posted by justin on 4/28/01 at hrmin (046075)

i have just started runnind a year ago. i was running in blown out shoes and barefootand occasionally i would feel a slightly painful pull in my arches. now it is becoming frequent evry tim i run i get that pulling soreness. it dosent hurt unless i run. any suggestions to fixing this without orthodics?

Re: beging plantar faciitis

Dr. Zuckerman on 4/29/01 at 00:49 (046122)

Well, you need to have an examination to see exactly why this is happening but if your are going to first try an orthosis the PowerSteps on the product board is a very good bet. Take a look at what poster say about the PowerSteps . I use this product in my office and patients seem to really like it. Please get an examination, even if the doctor tells you need orthosis you can then determine what you want to do

Re: beging plantar faciitis

Dr. Zuckerman on 4/29/01 at 00:49 (046122)

Well, you need to have an examination to see exactly why this is happening but if your are going to first try an orthosis the PowerSteps on the product board is a very good bet. Take a look at what poster say about the PowerSteps . I use this product in my office and patients seem to really like it. Please get an examination, even if the doctor tells you need orthosis you can then determine what you want to do