Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

HEY RICO!!

Posted by JudyS on 4/29/01 at 00:47 (046120)

does a tiny rose tattoo count? But wait....it's a moot question because Laurie and I are already sisters in the big PF fight! (not to mention California cousins.....)
Thanks for your thoughtful post - Laurie really has a great family.

Re: HEY RICO!!

Rico on 4/29/01 at 00:57 (046124)

Hey Judy , I'll let your tiny rose tattoo count,cause Laurie has two rose's not so tiny ......Plus we are CA cuz ... Thanks for the kind words about the family ,that was my first post to any kind of message board.This is a really informative board.. Peace Rico

JudyS on 4/29/01 at 01:05 (046125)

I wish I could tell you how valuable Laurie is to the 'gang' here - she really is a sister.
We just got back from San Luis Obispo......
don't tell anyone that THIS is how we Californians really spend our Saturday nights, OK? :)

hmmmm....I wonder if we could get Dr. Z to do a rose tattoo.....

Rico on 4/29/01 at 01:14 (046127)

Judy, Not a rose for good o'l Dr.Z ,we were thinking about the family tat . It starts off with 2 shots of Tequilla ......What do you think so far?? A rose or the family tat???

JudyS on 4/29/01 at 01:16 (046128)

Well hmmmm......I've already got the rose and that's enough for me so...could I just go with the first part of your family tradition? :) Also, I'm thinkin' that we could help Dr. Z with that first part AFTER he zaps our tootsies on June 15!

john h on 4/29/01 at 11:14 (046154)

rose tattoos? i prefer Rose Matuse to drink! if one of you shows up at dr z's with a ring in your nose i will run.

Rico on 4/29/01 at 00:57 (046124)

Hey Judy , I'll let your tiny rose tattoo count,cause Laurie has two rose's not so tiny ......Plus we are CA cuz ... Thanks for the kind words about the family ,that was my first post to any kind of message board.This is a really informative board.. Peace Rico

JudyS on 4/29/01 at 01:05 (046125)

I wish I could tell you how valuable Laurie is to the 'gang' here - she really is a sister.
We just got back from San Luis Obispo......
don't tell anyone that THIS is how we Californians really spend our Saturday nights, OK? :)

hmmmm....I wonder if we could get Dr. Z to do a rose tattoo.....

Rico on 4/29/01 at 01:14 (046127)

Judy, Not a rose for good o'l Dr.Z ,we were thinking about the family tat . It starts off with 2 shots of Tequilla ......What do you think so far?? A rose or the family tat???

JudyS on 4/29/01 at 01:16 (046128)

Well hmmmm......I've already got the rose and that's enough for me so...could I just go with the first part of your family tradition? :) Also, I'm thinkin' that we could help Dr. Z with that first part AFTER he zaps our tootsies on June 15!

john h on 4/29/01 at 11:14 (046154)

rose tattoos? i prefer Rose Matuse to drink! if one of you shows up at dr z's with a ring in your nose i will run.