Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

* * * * CONGRATULATIONS BOB G. !!! * * * * Winner of (((((( "The Great Woodbury Bathtub Mystery" )))))) Sweepstakes !!!

Posted by Steve P on 4/29/01 at 17:38 (046185)

Great work, Bob! You answered 'R' which is exactly correct! And, you were the only one with the correct answer.

Thanks for participating, everyone!

Re: not fair!

Scott R on 4/29/01 at 18:16 (046188)

EOFM

I have a new puzzle for everyone. Can you guess the names of those who say they are not returning due to this week's fiasco? Like Steve I'm not giving the answer because they told me via email.

Re: But Bob DID give the right answer..................as all who've been to Woodbury know :>) eom

Steve P on 4/29/01 at 18:24 (046189)

Re: But Bob DID give the right answer

Scott R on 4/29/01 at 18:47 (046192)

I'm insulted! I don't think I should have to take that kind of stuff from you! Put up your dukes, man!

Re: But Bob DID give the right answer..................as all who've been to Woodbury know :>) eom

Dr. Zuckerman on 4/30/01 at 17:36 (046260)

So what is the answer to the bathtub . I took a look in the bath just today and still can't figure out what is in this pool.

Scott I know exactly who stated they wouldn't come back. I am betting that from that list all will come back sooner or later.

Once you fall in love with heelspurs.com and are a regular the person just won't want to leave . Please come back. We need you.

I will even get down on my hands and feet and kiss your heel spur if it shows you I care.

Re: You win some, you lose some...

Bob G. on 5/01/01 at 01:17 (046317)

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Scott, Steve, Doctor Zuckerman, Fellow Posters, it is a great pleasure to win this Trivial Prize. I don't want to minimize this accomplishment, but really - it was just a lucky guess. That is correct, it was just a lucky guess as anyone who knows me knows I have never been near a bathtub in my life. But I have always excelled in multiple choice quizes - as in one Drivers License, College Degree, Jeopordy, etc, etc. etc.

The truth: I closed my eyes and opened the Dictionary - it opened to the R's

The consequences: So who am I gonna tell???

Cynthia D on 5/01/01 at 07:29 (046326)

So, if 'none of the above' was the correct answer, Steve, should we let them in on just what it is in the bathtub? And Bob, I hope you don't shy away from showers as much as you shun tubs, for the sake of those who know you!

Re: not fair!

Scott R on 4/29/01 at 18:16 (046188)

EOFM

I have a new puzzle for everyone. Can you guess the names of those who say they are not returning due to this week's fiasco? Like Steve I'm not giving the answer because they told me via email.

Steve P on 4/29/01 at 18:24 (046189)

Re: But Bob DID give the right answer

Scott R on 4/29/01 at 18:47 (046192)

I'm insulted! I don't think I should have to take that kind of stuff from you! Put up your dukes, man!

Dr. Zuckerman on 4/30/01 at 17:36 (046260)

So what is the answer to the bathtub . I took a look in the bath just today and still can't figure out what is in this pool.

Scott I know exactly who stated they wouldn't come back. I am betting that from that list all will come back sooner or later.

Once you fall in love with heelspurs.com and are a regular the person just won't want to leave . Please come back. We need you.

I will even get down on my hands and feet and kiss your heel spur if it shows you I care.

Bob G. on 5/01/01 at 01:17 (046317)

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Scott, Steve, Doctor Zuckerman, Fellow Posters, it is a great pleasure to win this Trivial Prize. I don't want to minimize this accomplishment, but really - it was just a lucky guess. That is correct, it was just a lucky guess as anyone who knows me knows I have never been near a bathtub in my life. But I have always excelled in multiple choice quizes - as in one Drivers License, College Degree, Jeopordy, etc, etc. etc.

The truth: I closed my eyes and opened the Dictionary - it opened to the R's

The consequences: So who am I gonna tell???

Cynthia D on 5/01/01 at 07:29 (046326)

So, if 'none of the above' was the correct answer, Steve, should we let them in on just what it is in the bathtub? And Bob, I hope you don't shy away from showers as much as you shun tubs, for the sake of those who know you!