Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

And we wonder why the world doesn't get along!!!

Posted by Pam R. on 4/29/01 at 17:50 (046187)

I'm sorry ,but lately the average age of this web-site seems to be in the single digit. I use to look forward every morning to reading the posts and seeing if I could help someone or if they could help me. We live very close together, so our prime purpose in life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. So please stop! Dr. Z, it seems as though you are a very compasionate person who really cares about helping people....so please let's return to that format. Isn't that what's it all about????????

Re: And we wonder why the world doesn't get along!!!

DR. Zuckerman on 4/29/01 at 19:10 (046195)

I am really glad that there is closure on this subject. I hope that every one is satisfied and will take your advice. It was really tough and painful for DR. Z to have to see many posters and yes patients go through this . I had patients of my own who would ask me about Kim on a frequent bases I hope that we will learn and move on . I will.

Re: Smoldering

Pauline on 4/29/01 at 21:45 (046204)

I don't think the line in your posting about Kim really added to it merits. Fanning ashes never put out a fire.

Kim B. on 4/30/01 at hrmin (046294)

Thanks Pauline, Some here just want to keep egging it on. It's a pity for sure.

Re: FOUL # 2, 1 more to go - KIM B

Scott R on 4/30/01 at 23:51 (046309)

Kim and Pauline, I'm really having to stretch my imagination to see how you 2 could interpret what Dr. Z said as something negative against Kim. He said patients ask about her. That's it. 'Egging it on. It's a pity for sure' Kim? Oh, KKKIIIIMMMMM. 'egging it on'??? What do you think your 'egging it on, it's a pity for sure' post is doing? I've lost Dr. Lewi, a weekend, and an editor for my book because of your posts and people's anger towards you for those posts. I don't need a continuation of these overly sensitive, escalating, inflammatory posts in exchange for those losses. I wonder how many NICE and KIND posters I've lost over the past year because they couldn't deal with your posts. I'm placing a block on any IP address that responds to this message. Kim, if you're going to post I have 2 demands: 1) your posts be about foot pain 2) You don't say anything negative about anybody or to anybody for any reason.

Re: And we wonder why the world doesn't get along!!!

DR. Zuckerman on 4/29/01 at 19:10 (046195)

I am really glad that there is closure on this subject. I hope that every one is satisfied and will take your advice. It was really tough and painful for DR. Z to have to see many posters and yes patients go through this . I had patients of my own who would ask me about Kim on a frequent bases I hope that we will learn and move on . I will.

Pauline on 4/29/01 at 21:45 (046204)

I don't think the line in your posting about Kim really added to it merits. Fanning ashes never put out a fire.

Kim B. on 4/30/01 at hrmin (046294)

Thanks Pauline, Some here just want to keep egging it on. It's a pity for sure.

Re: FOUL # 2, 1 more to go - KIM B

Scott R on 4/30/01 at 23:51 (046309)

Kim and Pauline, I'm really having to stretch my imagination to see how you 2 could interpret what Dr. Z said as something negative against Kim. He said patients ask about her. That's it. 'Egging it on. It's a pity for sure' Kim? Oh, KKKIIIIMMMMM. 'egging it on'??? What do you think your 'egging it on, it's a pity for sure' post is doing? I've lost Dr. Lewi, a weekend, and an editor for my book because of your posts and people's anger towards you for those posts. I don't need a continuation of these overly sensitive, escalating, inflammatory posts in exchange for those losses. I wonder how many NICE and KIND posters I've lost over the past year because they couldn't deal with your posts. I'm placing a block on any IP address that responds to this message. Kim, if you're going to post I have 2 demands: 1) your posts be about foot pain 2) You don't say anything negative about anybody or to anybody for any reason.