Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Saw Dr.Z today.....June 15th I'll be there!

Posted by Sherrie M. on 4/30/01 at 17:38 (046261)

Hi everyone, I saw the wonderful Dr.Z today to have my 3rd treatment, I'm progressing quit well. I have never been so excited over any doctor's appointments in the past,but going to see the Wizard-well for any of you out there that are his patients you all know- he just isn't your normal doc and I mean that it only a good way. He puts you a ease and you really feel like there is no one else out there that understands your problems like he does. I also enjoy the company of his assistants- both Roxanne and Mary have been so great! As I am having the treatment they both talked to me and before I knew it I was done.So while I was there I asked about June 15th,I was wondering who all was going to be there, Dr.Z told me to come join the party, so I am! I can't wait to meet everyone. I only live about an hour and 15 minutes from Woodbury so I thought- why not join the fun.Talk to you all soon. Sherrie