Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

message board mishaps

Posted by Lori E. on 5/01/01 at 22:19 (046393)

Boy am I glad that the message board is still here! I was worried earlier today that we had lost it. I guess you never realize how much you really apprieciate something until you think it is gone. Thanks for fixing the problem Scott!

Re: message board mishaps

Julie on 5/02/01 at 01:39 (046397)

...but the links are still broken at 7.30 am my time (1.30 yours). Every time I try to 'view thread' from the 'all messages' page, I get a 'disk cannot be found' message, or disconnected.

Scott R on 5/02/01 at 07:06 (046402)

Thanks for letting me know. Those links are broken becaus they are linking to old messages that have been archived.

Scott R on 5/02/01 at 07:09 (046403)

Julie, I can't find any broken links.

Clara on 5/02/01 at 07:15 (046404)

Hi! What happened?! THE BOARD WAS GONE!!!!!!!!! Oh, I am so glad it´s back!
I check the board every day. Maybe someday somebody comes up with a great idea that can take all of us PF-sufferer off all the pain!!! :) Well it is not a good idea jumping off a bridge, I think that the poor bridge may crasch down if we all stand on it! I´m feeling a little better now, whith acu, taping, new shoes and so on. It will not last forever.
But I am still off work. Today I have an appointment at my ortho. Julie - the book (office yoga) never arrives and I don´t know why! But I´m trying yoga on my own, but not the standing positions! I hope the book arrives soon! I´m dying for reading it!

My best to you all

Clara

Julie on 5/02/01 at 09:23 (046406)

Thanks, Scott. Maybe the problem is at my end. I thought it might be with the links because others had mentioned a problem. Back to my ISP.

Julie on 5/02/01 at 09:26 (046407)

Hi Clara

Nice to see your cheerful message to Joanne, and this one. No, it won't last forever!

It could be that the book has had to come by sea mail from India, in which case it would take months. If you'll e-mail me your postal address, I'll send you one.

All the best, Julie

john h on 5/02/01 at 09:39 (046411)

last year the board went down and i thought scott had kicked me off the board and blocked me out! i was ready for some zoloft.

Re: Is anyone else seeing most posts dated "March"?

Beverly on 5/02/01 at 14:23 (046428)

Is this just me or are the rest of you seeing most of the posts with March dates? This started yesterday. Perhaps it is part of the glitch Scott is fixing.
I see a few posts dated today's date, but most of them are from March.
Thanks,
Beverly

Nancy N on 5/02/01 at 14:25 (046429)

Beverly--

The March posts are a result of the glitch Scott mentioned. See his blurb at the top of the board index page.

Re: Re:julie books

Clara on 5/02/01 at 14:52 (046431)

Hi Julie!
Thanks Julie, I would be very thankful to you! Let´s see first if it arrives soon. I hope so, it may take a while.
My best to you too
Clara

Dr. Zuckerman on 5/02/01 at 20:02 (046441)

John,

Will you settle for Prozaz I think I can spare a few pills. We have everthing is the Woodbury Bathtub

john h on 5/03/01 at 09:47 (046475)

the purging of the board was scott's way of stopping all the ESWT controversy. by the way do not look back because as yogi berra said someone may be gaining on you.

Scott R on 5/03/01 at 12:10 (046493)

Now John, you shouldn't accuse me of anything like that, not only because it's not true, but because it's just an accusation without evidence. You can always do a search to find the files. If you're going to throw out a wild accusation, claim ESWT company-backed hackers got in and deleted it.

Julie on 5/02/01 at 01:39 (046397)

...but the links are still broken at 7.30 am my time (1.30 yours). Every time I try to 'view thread' from the 'all messages' page, I get a 'disk cannot be found' message, or disconnected.

Scott R on 5/02/01 at 07:06 (046402)

Thanks for letting me know. Those links are broken becaus they are linking to old messages that have been archived.

Scott R on 5/02/01 at 07:09 (046403)

Julie, I can't find any broken links.

Clara on 5/02/01 at 07:15 (046404)

Hi! What happened?! THE BOARD WAS GONE!!!!!!!!! Oh, I am so glad it´s back!
I check the board every day. Maybe someday somebody comes up with a great idea that can take all of us PF-sufferer off all the pain!!! :) Well it is not a good idea jumping off a bridge, I think that the poor bridge may crasch down if we all stand on it! I´m feeling a little better now, whith acu, taping, new shoes and so on. It will not last forever.
But I am still off work. Today I have an appointment at my ortho. Julie - the book (office yoga) never arrives and I don´t know why! But I´m trying yoga on my own, but not the standing positions! I hope the book arrives soon! I´m dying for reading it!

My best to you all

Clara

Julie on 5/02/01 at 09:23 (046406)

Thanks, Scott. Maybe the problem is at my end. I thought it might be with the links because others had mentioned a problem. Back to my ISP.

Julie on 5/02/01 at 09:26 (046407)

Hi Clara

Nice to see your cheerful message to Joanne, and this one. No, it won't last forever!

It could be that the book has had to come by sea mail from India, in which case it would take months. If you'll e-mail me your postal address, I'll send you one.

All the best, Julie

john h on 5/02/01 at 09:39 (046411)

last year the board went down and i thought scott had kicked me off the board and blocked me out! i was ready for some zoloft.

Beverly on 5/02/01 at 14:23 (046428)

Is this just me or are the rest of you seeing most of the posts with March dates? This started yesterday. Perhaps it is part of the glitch Scott is fixing.
I see a few posts dated today's date, but most of them are from March.
Thanks,
Beverly

Nancy N on 5/02/01 at 14:25 (046429)

Beverly--

The March posts are a result of the glitch Scott mentioned. See his blurb at the top of the board index page.

Re: Re:julie books

Clara on 5/02/01 at 14:52 (046431)

Hi Julie!
Thanks Julie, I would be very thankful to you! Let´s see first if it arrives soon. I hope so, it may take a while.
My best to you too
Clara

Dr. Zuckerman on 5/02/01 at 20:02 (046441)

John,

Will you settle for Prozaz I think I can spare a few pills. We have everthing is the Woodbury Bathtub

john h on 5/03/01 at 09:47 (046475)

the purging of the board was scott's way of stopping all the ESWT controversy. by the way do not look back because as yogi berra said someone may be gaining on you.

Scott R on 5/03/01 at 12:10 (046493)

Now John, you shouldn't accuse me of anything like that, not only because it's not true, but because it's just an accusation without evidence. You can always do a search to find the files. If you're going to throw out a wild accusation, claim ESWT company-backed hackers got in and deleted it.