Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Beth D. How are you doing?

Posted by Sherrie M. on 5/03/01 at 09:09 (046471)

Hi Beth, How are you? I hope your doing well. I have't seen you post for a while and I was wondering about you. We both had our first ESWT treatments on March 31, since then when Dr Z. presses on that area I don't have pain there, that's go great- but there are other area's still causing pain. Please let me know how you are doing. I wouldn't even mind if you would e-mail me slm@magnus.net . Sherrie

Re: To Sherrie Beth D. How are you doing?

Pauline on 5/03/01 at 09:53 (046479)

Sherrie,
Noticed both you and Beth are missing from Scott's Patient Progress Report site. I know your information would be valuable to all. Please consider
adding your info to his list.

Re: Beth D. How are you doing?

Sherrie M. on 5/03/01 at 11:37 (046489)

Pauline, I put my info. on the patient list but right now is not a good time to fill out the levels of pain or satisfaction because I just had a treatment on Monday and I'm quit sore. I had my first treatment 3-31-01, 2nd on 4-9-01 and 3rd 4-30-01.It usually takes about a week to 10 days for the pain to subside after treatment, that's what has happened on the first 2 treatments we'll have to see with this one, all of my ESWT has been done on different areas.I can tell you that after the 2nd treatment (10 days later) I started to walk a little without crutches, and I had some very good days. Some were painful if I tried to do to much on a good day. Right now I just need to rest and wait till this treatment pain passes, the pt has been great also. Did I answer everything you would want to ask me? Sherrie

Pauline on 5/03/01 at 13:12 (046496)

My error didn't see your name way down at the bottom. Sounds like your on the road to a cure now. Wishing you the best.

Pauline on 5/03/01 at 09:53 (046479)

Sherrie,
Noticed both you and Beth are missing from Scott's Patient Progress Report site. I know your information would be valuable to all. Please consider
adding your info to his list.

Re: Beth D. How are you doing?

Sherrie M. on 5/03/01 at 11:37 (046489)

Pauline, I put my info. on the patient list but right now is not a good time to fill out the levels of pain or satisfaction because I just had a treatment on Monday and I'm quit sore. I had my first treatment 3-31-01, 2nd on 4-9-01 and 3rd 4-30-01.It usually takes about a week to 10 days for the pain to subside after treatment, that's what has happened on the first 2 treatments we'll have to see with this one, all of my ESWT has been done on different areas.I can tell you that after the 2nd treatment (10 days later) I started to walk a little without crutches, and I had some very good days. Some were painful if I tried to do to much on a good day. Right now I just need to rest and wait till this treatment pain passes, the pt has been great also. Did I answer everything you would want to ask me? Sherrie

Pauline on 5/03/01 at 13:12 (046496)

My error didn't see your name way down at the bottom. Sounds like your on the road to a cure now. Wishing you the best.