Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Orthotics

Posted by Audrie A. on 5/06/01 at 13:33 (046792)

Hi Richard, I just read that you do the orthotics for dr.Z, if he likes them and recommends them i am real interested in them. How long after casting from a doc can a patient expect to get them? Can I have a pair made that will help pf and achilles tendonitis, I suffer from both. The orthotics I have now irritate the achilles.Do you make them for any doctors in Maryland? Audrie

Re: For Richard

Dr. Zuckerman on 5/06/01 at 20:13 (046832)

This one is for you.

Re: Orthotics

Richard, C.Ped on 5/06/01 at hrmin (046838)

Hi Audrie,
I don't want to take up space on the board, so if you don't mind, please feel free to either call me, or e-mail me a telephone number where you can be reached, and I will save you a call. I will gladly talk to you about anything and answer any questions you may have. If I am not there, you can talk to Mike. He is my business partner as well as my father in law. I will be sure to give him a heads up in the morning about you.

Richard

803-407-9195

metatarsalgia@hotmail.com

Re: For Richard

Dr. Zuckerman on 5/06/01 at 20:13 (046832)

This one is for you.

Re: Orthotics

Richard, C.Ped on 5/06/01 at hrmin (046838)

Hi Audrie,
I don't want to take up space on the board, so if you don't mind, please feel free to either call me, or e-mail me a telephone number where you can be reached, and I will save you a call. I will gladly talk to you about anything and answer any questions you may have. If I am not there, you can talk to Mike. He is my business partner as well as my father in law. I will be sure to give him a heads up in the morning about you.

Richard

803-407-9195

metatarsalgia@hotmail.com