Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Comfy Birks

Posted by Linda F on 5/06/01 at 22:04 (046841)

The best way to break in a pair of Birks is to step into them with wet feet immediately when you get out of the shower. Try it..it works!
Do this for a few weeks..You will like the way it will feel all broken in!

Re: Comfy Birks

Pauline on 5/07/01 at 07:02 (046858)

Sounds like a God send solution. I wish I had tried your suggestion before returning my Birks. I think it might have been worth the cost of one pair. I turned to Clarks so that is where I think I'll stay, but what a good suggestion.

Re: Comfy Birks/Thanks!

Donna M. on 5/07/01 at 15:15 (046935)

Linda, thank you for the information! Every little bit helps. I am new to Birks also and will take all the suggestions possible to help insure that I can wear them. I've bought several pairs and want to be able to wear them all!! I will definitely try this!!
Thanks again and keep passing on the info!!
Donna M.

Re: Comfy Birks

Pauline on 5/07/01 at 07:02 (046858)

Sounds like a God send solution. I wish I had tried your suggestion before returning my Birks. I think it might have been worth the cost of one pair. I turned to Clarks so that is where I think I'll stay, but what a good suggestion.

Re: Comfy Birks/Thanks!

Donna M. on 5/07/01 at 15:15 (046935)

Linda, thank you for the information! Every little bit helps. I am new to Birks also and will take all the suggestions possible to help insure that I can wear them. I've bought several pairs and want to be able to wear them all!! I will definitely try this!!
Thanks again and keep passing on the info!!
Donna M.