Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To Scott

Posted by Pauline on 5/07/01 at 10:23 (046890)

For the sake of discussion, I am moving this point over to this board because this is where I think it belongs.

You were very quick to jump on me for nothing on one of Kim posting. When I think back to when the discussion between the orbasone and the OssaTron really got started posters were lead to believe that the Orbasone had FDA approval. You had not changed the site as it reads now.

Because of earlier discussions that had taken place on the board, I decided to find out the facts for my self. I did write to you about my concerns and questions. After that I set out to find out the facts and that I did not just from one source but from two to cross check.

I posted facts, they might not have been liked, people might have thought them threatening, but they were facts. Subsequently I believe it was healthronics that was the deciding factor that lead you to change the FDA information about the two machines. The end result was good, getting there was not.

Now we come to the Patient Progress report which Kim seems to be challenging. I want you to know up front and in front of everyone I do not know anything about that report. I do remember asking Dr. Z how the report was made and how it was updated and he did post answers.

I hope that you will check into it first before others do, or before others decide that what she said was threatening and we go off in a nasty direction. I think all posting on what she said should be on hold until you check it out.

Maybe if the challenge about the FDA approval was handled differently the out come would have been better.

I hope that you do not see this in a negative light but rather something that you personally check the facts on before you jump on anyone, including me.

Re: To Scott

Pauline on 5/07/01 at 11:07 (046894)

I just wanted to add, that the statements that are being entered, as I understand, are not sworn certified under oath type statements so I suppose the information could be in error. If you find errors to have occurred it certainly could cast some shadow about the report. If after investigation you find the need, perhaps a clarification statement could settle the matter. Quick, easy, simple. I hope so.

Re: Please raise your right hand and repeat after me............I do solemnly....

Steve P on 5/07/01 at 19:24 (046969)

Pauline -- What would make you feel better about the integrity of the patients' database? Should all podiatrists become Notary Publics so that they can witness & notarize each progress report? Should every patient take an oath before giving each update? Shall we have signed affadavits in the presence of a judge, or what?

I don't know how much more of this board I can take.

Re: To Steve P Please raise your right hand and repeat after me............I do solemnly....

Pauline on 5/07/01 at 21:28 (046976)

Steve,
I don't know anything about the data base except what Dr. Z posted before.
I don't want to get involved in defending it or offending it. What ever is there is there. Scott and Dr. Z take care of it I only read today what Kim posted for everyone to read including you. I simply said I (me personally) realize the signed papers Scott has are not legal binding documents. They are simply papers and that is how I interpret the patient data base. I'm not talking about anyone other than myself. Anyone else can interpret the data base which ever way they want. Legal, binding, honest, dishonest, complete, incomplete I don't care. In light of what you are saying and the legal stuff Scott threw out I've decided to ask my friend to look at this site and tell (me) his opinion. He sits on a circuit bench. First Scott says save, when I ask what, he says I don't have to save. Now you say I want all Pods to become Notaries which is not what I said at all. Reality check needed-- I'm checking with the Judge for (my) own interpretation of what went on today.

Re: To Steve P Please raise your right hand and repeat after me............I do solemnly....

Scott R on 5/07/01 at 21:41 (046977)

Don't worry Pauline, I'll keep a copy of stuff and email it to anyone who needs it, but Dr. Z is posting and hasn't asked me to delete anything, so it's a non-issue. You should copy and paste the relevant kim posts for him. He'll never find them on his own.

They fixed the telephone pole and even didn't break my phone and cable modem connections. I was complaining and he smiled and said 'They just cut wires and get the pole and power back up. You'll have to call the phone and cable companies to get those fixed after we break 'em. What do you want power or cable?' My reply: 'Cable!'

Re: To Scott Please raise your right hand and repeat after me............I do solemnly....

Pauline on 5/07/01 at 22:17 (046982)

Please ask Steve to try one of those cold showers you may be experiencing for a while. Maybe he'll cool off.

Re: To Scott

Pauline on 5/07/01 at 11:07 (046894)

I just wanted to add, that the statements that are being entered, as I understand, are not sworn certified under oath type statements so I suppose the information could be in error. If you find errors to have occurred it certainly could cast some shadow about the report. If after investigation you find the need, perhaps a clarification statement could settle the matter. Quick, easy, simple. I hope so.

Re: Please raise your right hand and repeat after me............I do solemnly....

Steve P on 5/07/01 at 19:24 (046969)

Pauline -- What would make you feel better about the integrity of the patients' database? Should all podiatrists become Notary Publics so that they can witness & notarize each progress report? Should every patient take an oath before giving each update? Shall we have signed affadavits in the presence of a judge, or what?

I don't know how much more of this board I can take.

Pauline on 5/07/01 at 21:28 (046976)

Steve,
I don't know anything about the data base except what Dr. Z posted before.
I don't want to get involved in defending it or offending it. What ever is there is there. Scott and Dr. Z take care of it I only read today what Kim posted for everyone to read including you. I simply said I (me personally) realize the signed papers Scott has are not legal binding documents. They are simply papers and that is how I interpret the patient data base. I'm not talking about anyone other than myself. Anyone else can interpret the data base which ever way they want. Legal, binding, honest, dishonest, complete, incomplete I don't care. In light of what you are saying and the legal stuff Scott threw out I've decided to ask my friend to look at this site and tell (me) his opinion. He sits on a circuit bench. First Scott says save, when I ask what, he says I don't have to save. Now you say I want all Pods to become Notaries which is not what I said at all. Reality check needed-- I'm checking with the Judge for (my) own interpretation of what went on today.

Scott R on 5/07/01 at 21:41 (046977)

Don't worry Pauline, I'll keep a copy of stuff and email it to anyone who needs it, but Dr. Z is posting and hasn't asked me to delete anything, so it's a non-issue. You should copy and paste the relevant kim posts for him. He'll never find them on his own.

They fixed the telephone pole and even didn't break my phone and cable modem connections. I was complaining and he smiled and said 'They just cut wires and get the pole and power back up. You'll have to call the phone and cable companies to get those fixed after we break 'em. What do you want power or cable?' My reply: 'Cable!'

Re: To Scott Please raise your right hand and repeat after me............I do solemnly....

Pauline on 5/07/01 at 22:17 (046982)

Please ask Steve to try one of those cold showers you may be experiencing for a while. Maybe he'll cool off.