Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

I take ESWT progress reporting very seriouly

Posted by Dr. Zuckerman on 5/08/01 at 06:21 (047006)

I have taken a quick look at the over eighty patients at my location.listed on this board Just a quick look yesterday. There are alot of patients in this data base they are even better then the actual posting. at the present time There are alot that are pain free. Yes pain free not a one . Scott has all of the signed forms. If there is any one post of progress reports that needs changing just inform Scott or Dr. Z. or just updated them yourself it you area a poster.

At this time I would like to have the name Dr. Wizard remove as my name. It was fun but I am not a wizard just a regular doctor who cares and wants the best for this board and my patients. Thanks for name Cynthia D . It was fun but there is only one wizard and that is the Wizard of OZ. It is my wife's favorite movie.

Re: Eswt reporting, taping post eswt.

Cynthia D on 5/08/01 at 07:19 (047012)

I moved some comments over to the social side (see Scott?)

Either way, you'll always have my respect for your professionalism. Just keep your sense of humor. BTW, I've been a little better the last few days, I've been taping along the arch like Scott does. Is there a chance this will harm the tendon that attaches my second and third toes, it pulls a little there. I did move that end of the tape a little toward my big toe but I thought I should mimic the tendon there. Thanks.

About the ESWT Patient Progress reports, if others are like me, their reports need updating often. I was down to a zero one day and up to a 6 the next week, now back to a 4, so as we recover from ESWT, our reports change. Maybe there needs to be a column stating date of treatment or how many weeks post-treatment are we when we update?

Re: Eswt reporting, taping post eswt.

Cynthia D on 5/08/01 at 07:19 (047012)

I moved some comments over to the social side (see Scott?)

Either way, you'll always have my respect for your professionalism. Just keep your sense of humor. BTW, I've been a little better the last few days, I've been taping along the arch like Scott does. Is there a chance this will harm the tendon that attaches my second and third toes, it pulls a little there. I did move that end of the tape a little toward my big toe but I thought I should mimic the tendon there. Thanks.

About the ESWT Patient Progress reports, if others are like me, their reports need updating often. I was down to a zero one day and up to a 6 the next week, now back to a 4, so as we recover from ESWT, our reports change. Maybe there needs to be a column stating date of treatment or how many weeks post-treatment are we when we update?