Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To Dr. David Zuckerman (Goodbye Wizard)

Posted by Cynthia D on 5/08/01 at 07:21 (047013)

I will respect your wishes, but boo hoo, does this mean 'there's no place like home'? Do Toto and I have to go back to Kansas? Just when I thought I might need a second trip to the Emerald City. Well if that's what your wishes are, I won't call you that any more. I can't speak for the others and the little munchkins, though. If this treatment cures me, I'll have to think up a new nickname for you.

As stated in the other section, you will always have our respect as a professional. But please don't ever lose yor sense of humor!

Oh I really need to get a life, been on these boards too much lately!

Re: To Dr. David Zuckerman (Goodbye Wizard)

Dr. Zuckerman on 5/08/01 at 10:39 (047026)

Thanks, Didn't say that we can't call Woodbury Emerald City. I am just trying to I don't really know what I am trying to do . How's that sound for honesty. Appeasement ????????????????

Cynthia D on 5/08/01 at 12:10 (047046)

Maybe we should just 'pay no attention to that man behind the curtain'?, the one who asked not to be called the Wizard?

Re: One more thing ------------------ Ignore the Yellow Bricks

Steve P on 5/08/01 at 16:39 (047075)

Cynthia --- As you no doubt noticed, when you turn from Cooper St. onto Evergreen in Woodbury, the pavement suddenly changes to yellow bricks.

This has no significance.

Julie on 5/09/01 at 01:44 (047117)

Dr Z, the thing is, you're just being your usual modest self. I think you feel that letting yourself be called The Wizard is making too great claims. OK, we'll respect that.

Seriously, though (lol) - something like this gets started on the board, taken up and perpetuated, and is then mystifying to new people (like the poster who asked 'what is the Wizard?'). And I'll bet there are posters who really think Uncle Steve has a bevy of nieces all over cyberspace...

JudyS on 5/09/01 at 09:24 (047138)

Hey Steve - do you think I'll be able to wear my new ruby slippers after my rondevoux with The Great Machine?

JudyS on 5/09/01 at 09:32 (047142)

No problem, Dr. Z, with your wishes to discontinue the Wizard references. It's very understandable. We don't need a ficticious name to appreciate who you really are anyway!

john h on 5/09/01 at 18:00 (047231)

the Wizard may be gone but World Headquarters in Woodbury is still there. Long live the Wizard!

Dr. Zuckerman on 5/08/01 at 10:39 (047026)

Thanks, Didn't say that we can't call Woodbury Emerald City. I am just trying to I don't really know what I am trying to do . How's that sound for honesty. Appeasement ????????????????

Cynthia D on 5/08/01 at 12:10 (047046)

Maybe we should just 'pay no attention to that man behind the curtain'?, the one who asked not to be called the Wizard?

Steve P on 5/08/01 at 16:39 (047075)

Cynthia --- As you no doubt noticed, when you turn from Cooper St. onto Evergreen in Woodbury, the pavement suddenly changes to yellow bricks.

This has no significance.

Julie on 5/09/01 at 01:44 (047117)

Dr Z, the thing is, you're just being your usual modest self. I think you feel that letting yourself be called The Wizard is making too great claims. OK, we'll respect that.

Seriously, though (lol) - something like this gets started on the board, taken up and perpetuated, and is then mystifying to new people (like the poster who asked 'what is the Wizard?'). And I'll bet there are posters who really think Uncle Steve has a bevy of nieces all over cyberspace...

JudyS on 5/09/01 at 09:24 (047138)

Hey Steve - do you think I'll be able to wear my new ruby slippers after my rondevoux with The Great Machine?

JudyS on 5/09/01 at 09:32 (047142)

No problem, Dr. Z, with your wishes to discontinue the Wizard references. It's very understandable. We don't need a ficticious name to appreciate who you really are anyway!

john h on 5/09/01 at 18:00 (047231)

the Wizard may be gone but World Headquarters in Woodbury is still there. Long live the Wizard!