Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

2 weeks post op questions?

Posted by Susie on 5/11/01 at 12:19 (047480)

I had the tts surgery 2 weeks ago today . The foot is sore,swelling and turns purple if i place it in the down position with in moments has any one had this? I am still using ice. Dr is out of town until mon when I have the stitches removed. The swelling is in the arch not where the stitches are and acrossed the top where you would bend the foot. Any had this after op? please help.........

Re: 2 weeks post op questions?

Dr. Zuckerman on 5/11/01 at 19:10 (047530)

Does your doctor have another covering his practice. Most due. Give him a call to ease your mind. Rest. elevation and stay off the foot as much as you can until you get your doc on the phone or someone else from his practice.

Janette on 5/19/01 at 22:51 (048324)

My feet both turn purple and I have not had surgery. No one can seem to tell me about the purple or losing circulation. It seems to happen when I am on my feet more.

Dr. Zuckerman on 5/11/01 at 19:10 (047530)

Does your doctor have another covering his practice. Most due. Give him a call to ease your mind. Rest. elevation and stay off the foot as much as you can until you get your doc on the phone or someone else from his practice.

Janette on 5/19/01 at 22:51 (048324)

My feet both turn purple and I have not had surgery. No one can seem to tell me about the purple or losing circulation. It seems to happen when I am on my feet more.