Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

price of ESWT

Posted by Loretta A. on 5/13/01 at 14:06 (047649)

I have tried to get an approximate price of this procedure from the two places that perform it in FL near me. No one will give me any direct answers. Can anyone help me? How much did YOUR treatment cost?

Re: price of ESWT

Dr. Zuckerman on 5/13/01 at 17:18 (047660)

Our office has been using ESWT with the orbaonse. Just give Denise Ashcraft my EWST patient Coordinator a call at heelhelp@bee.net . If there is any additional information please don't hesitate to contact Dr. Z at footcare@home.com

BrianG on 5/15/01 at 07:03 (047776)

Hi Loretta,

I think it's like airline fares. No one pays the same price :*)
I'm still waiting myself. You might get some information from the ESWT results page.

BCG

Cynthia D on 5/15/01 at 07:57 (047778)

Go to the ESWT section from the home page, click on ESWT Patient Progress Reports, and you will see results, as well as the cost of many individuals. They seem to range anywhere from $500 to $3,000 for both feet. Keep in mind there are different types of machines and some doctors charge a 'flat' fee which includes repeat treatments, and some charge a 'per treatment' fee. Not that I'm promoting any doctor here, I'm a patient, too, but I found Sandra Dsai in Ft. Myers Foot and Ankle Surgery Center to be very experienced and compassionate, if you are on that side of Florida. They have the same machine Dr. Zuckerman uses, the Orbasone.

Dr. Zuckerman on 5/13/01 at 17:18 (047660)

Our office has been using ESWT with the orbaonse. Just give Denise Ashcraft my EWST patient Coordinator a call at heelhelp@bee.net . If there is any additional information please don't hesitate to contact Dr. Z at footcare@home.com

BrianG on 5/15/01 at 07:03 (047776)

Hi Loretta,

I think it's like airline fares. No one pays the same price :*)
I'm still waiting myself. You might get some information from the ESWT results page.

BCG

Cynthia D on 5/15/01 at 07:57 (047778)

Go to the ESWT section from the home page, click on ESWT Patient Progress Reports, and you will see results, as well as the cost of many individuals. They seem to range anywhere from $500 to $3,000 for both feet. Keep in mind there are different types of machines and some doctors charge a 'flat' fee which includes repeat treatments, and some charge a 'per treatment' fee. Not that I'm promoting any doctor here, I'm a patient, too, but I found Sandra Dsai in Ft. Myers Foot and Ankle Surgery Center to be very experienced and compassionate, if you are on that side of Florida. They have the same machine Dr. Zuckerman uses, the Orbasone.