Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

PF & Laser Therapy -great improvement

Posted by CatherineL on 5/15/01 at 10:19 (047797)

Hi all,

I came across this site just a few months ago after several months of dealing with PF. I am now (FINALLY) on the road to recovery.

I've gone for 6 laser treatments over the last few weeks and had significant results. I still have pain and stiffness at times, but the pain at its worst now is at about a 4. It usually hovers around a 2.

I have finished the treatments. The therapist suggested I go it alone for a couple of weeks and see how it goes. He thinks this may get even better, and if it doesn't, thinks a few more treatments down the road will do it for me. I am to continue with the Vioxx for a couple more weeks, continue with streches, orthotics, etc.

Finally after a year, I've found significant relief. I only hope it lasts. I can make it through a typical day and feel little to no pain. I hope to be able to walk more and do more and enjoy summer and holidays.

My only advise is to try just about anything (except surgery), and keep trying. This cure (do I dare say cure?) cost me all of $42 plus 6-1+ hour drives to the clinic.

My next step if this failed was to fly out for ESWT treatment.

Catherine

Re: PF & Laser Therapy -great improvement

Pauline on 5/15/01 at 14:54 (047827)

Hi,
I forgot how the laser was used in your therapy. Maybe others did too, can you refresh us about this treatment.

c on 5/16/01 at 13:41 (047963)

test

Pauline on 5/15/01 at 14:54 (047827)

Hi,
I forgot how the laser was used in your therapy. Maybe others did too, can you refresh us about this treatment.

c on 5/16/01 at 13:41 (047963)

test