Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Heh Brian

Posted by Tammie on 5/15/01 at 11:23 (047807)

Hi,
You made me laugh that is good I love to laugh!!!!! You are a good person,and what do u mean rest, heeh what is that? I dont have that in my vocabulary, but heh I am learning a bit about it,it is 4 weeks and I want to be cured forever!!!!!!!!!!!! Hm now I made u laugh didnt I ? well keep laughing my good friend as they say laughter is the BEST medicine!!! And I will provide it to all ! I go see my wonderful doctors thursday i can hardly wait as of course they have been to busy to return my call from the other day but heeh I can deal with it lets see in 4 weeks I have maybe called them 3 times with a question and out of 3 times they called me back 2 out of the 3 lol not bad average. Really my heel feels pretty good during the day, but at night it is like the demons let loose in the whole foot!!!!!!!!! I may take up drinking a bit, thought maybe that might do some good for some sleep but never been a tipper so have decided to either work all night so as not to sit and feel or hang foot over the bed and shake it every so often or get up and walk and then try to sleep again and combine with whatever is in the house for sleep meds but found u still wake up every so often so Lets stick with the laughter!!!!!!!!!My poor son has to have his large toenail removed Fri. it was all infected and such, You know I didnt take him to my pods lol no way I found a new family type md, who seems to be really sweet to him and gave him antibiotic first and will remove this fri. She told him what would happen including yes the shots to numb would hurt and well I hope she is better then the pods !!!!! Poor kid was afraid to tell us as he has seen the moms expierance , has had it for quite sometime he is 17 but feeling like about 12 I think lol. Well Brian my friend keep up the good words as love to hear from u and I will provide the smile for all ! take care and remember smile, good pain meds!!!!!

Re: Heh Brian/Heh I hope you are well!!!

Tammie on 5/16/01 at 18:08 (047989)

What are u sad today I dont see any postings from u? I hope u are well but maybe the smiles and laughs really worked? We could start a business and bottle laughs and see if it is a cure? Well come on it is better then crying!

Re: Allergies !!!

BrianG on 5/17/01 at 09:51 (048079)

Hi Tammie,

For the 1st time I've had really bad spring allergies. Until yesterday there's been no rain to knock the pollen out of the air. I've been dying (well, maybe not that bad :*)
Finally some relief yesterday and today. Last week I even had to take a day off from work, couldn't breathe. But hey, I just doubled up on my prescription allergy meds and can now breath through my nose. I hate to say it, but there's a pill for everything, hahahahaaaa.

BCG

Re: Heh Brian/Heh I hope you are well!!!

Tammie on 5/16/01 at 18:08 (047989)

What are u sad today I dont see any postings from u? I hope u are well but maybe the smiles and laughs really worked? We could start a business and bottle laughs and see if it is a cure? Well come on it is better then crying!

Re: Allergies !!!

BrianG on 5/17/01 at 09:51 (048079)

Hi Tammie,

For the 1st time I've had really bad spring allergies. Until yesterday there's been no rain to knock the pollen out of the air. I've been dying (well, maybe not that bad :*)
Finally some relief yesterday and today. Last week I even had to take a day off from work, couldn't breathe. But hey, I just doubled up on my prescription allergy meds and can now breath through my nose. I hate to say it, but there's a pill for everything, hahahahaaaa.

BCG