Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

YES!!!~~Grandmother Again!!

Posted by Donna M. on 5/15/01 at 23:21 (047892)

Just have to tell everyone, including PF Pals!! Found out today my oldest daughter and her husband are going to have another baby!! Due January 16th!! We are all so happy!
She has a daughter that was 2 in March and they were wanting them to be close in age but not to close!!
My youngest daughter and her husband have a little boy that will be 3 in July and they have a baby due in 6 weeks (a girl!)!!
So I am getting two babies! Only they will be 6 months apart!!
I love being a grandmother and would enjoy it more if I didn't have PF. It could be worse so I won't complain to bad!!
Just had to share my news!!!

Re: YES!!!~~congratulations!

Cynthia D on 5/16/01 at 15:22 (047974)

Congratulations, there's nothing better than the miracle of life. Best wishes for your growing family. I hope they all live close to you so you can enjoy every minute!

Re: YES!!!~~Grandmother Again!!

Nancy M on 5/16/01 at 20:02 (048006)

Congratulation Donna. Grandchildren are wonderful, infact my daughter just had my 4th grandchild yesterday. A beautiful 6 lb 15 oz, 19 inch girl named Giselle Hallie. Grandma was in the room during delivery
(c-section) dad didn't think he could handle it.

Nancy M in AZ

Cynthia D on 5/17/01 at 07:31 (048050)

Nancy, congratulations! There's nothing like witnessing the miracle of birth. Congratulations!

JudyS on 5/17/01 at 09:47 (048075)

Way to go, Donna! That's the best news possible - other than having a magic cure for PF! Good for your family! :)

Re: YES!!!~~Grandmother Again!!/THANKS!!

Donna M. on 5/18/01 at 00:29 (048169)

Thank you all!! And Nancy congratulations to you also!! 4 wow!! I'll have that many in January!! It's like a three ring circus around here now with just 2!(Our 2 grandchildren are the Ringmasters and my hubby and I are the entertainment!!) I can't imagine 4!! Guess I'll have to though in a few months!
I like her name, that is pretty!! My granddaughter that is due in about 6 weeks doesn't have a name yet!! This will change to I hope!! :)
Again thanks for caring!!

Re: YES!!!~~congratulations!

Cynthia D on 5/16/01 at 15:22 (047974)

Congratulations, there's nothing better than the miracle of life. Best wishes for your growing family. I hope they all live close to you so you can enjoy every minute!

Nancy M on 5/16/01 at 20:02 (048006)

Congratulation Donna. Grandchildren are wonderful, infact my daughter just had my 4th grandchild yesterday. A beautiful 6 lb 15 oz, 19 inch girl named Giselle Hallie. Grandma was in the room during delivery
(c-section) dad didn't think he could handle it.

Nancy M in AZ

Cynthia D on 5/17/01 at 07:31 (048050)

Nancy, congratulations! There's nothing like witnessing the miracle of birth. Congratulations!

JudyS on 5/17/01 at 09:47 (048075)

Way to go, Donna! That's the best news possible - other than having a magic cure for PF! Good for your family! :)

Re: YES!!!~~Grandmother Again!!/THANKS!!

Donna M. on 5/18/01 at 00:29 (048169)

Thank you all!! And Nancy congratulations to you also!! 4 wow!! I'll have that many in January!! It's like a three ring circus around here now with just 2!(Our 2 grandchildren are the Ringmasters and my hubby and I are the entertainment!!) I can't imagine 4!! Guess I'll have to though in a few months!
I like her name, that is pretty!! My granddaughter that is due in about 6 weeks doesn't have a name yet!! This will change to I hope!! :)
Again thanks for caring!!