Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Recovery still in progress

Posted by Bob G. on 5/16/01 at 01:31 (047900)

Hello everybody,

For those of you that know me, I am still pain free, must be over a year??? Recovery was a result of what I learned here, rest, trial and error, more rest, trial and error, more rest, and then even more rest.

I wish I had time to keep up with the Board, but I just don't. Took three days off then came home to 112 messages; business is just zooming for me (which is good) but I have to let many old activities go; I don't get to read as much as I would like, but sleep is important.

I think about heelspurs.com everyday - and I am grateful for the help and friends I found here. Like is good! Best to all! Bob G.

Re: Recovery still in progress

Julie on 5/16/01 at 02:26 (047909)

It's good to hear from you, Bob - and to hear that you're still pain free. Do look in now and again. You're in inspiration.

JudyS on 5/17/01 at 09:49 (048078)

It is very good to hear from you, Bob. And it's so nice to hear about successes! Now don't burn out with your work! How's the new place?

Re: New Place

Bob G. on 5/17/01 at 11:49 (048094)

Hey, Judy! The new place is downtown Morro Bay - really cool. Now that I can walk painless I can walk to the library, post office, shopping, park, beach, etc. Happy days! Hope your baseball teams are winning! Bob G.

Julie on 5/16/01 at 02:26 (047909)

It's good to hear from you, Bob - and to hear that you're still pain free. Do look in now and again. You're in inspiration.

JudyS on 5/17/01 at 09:49 (048078)

It is very good to hear from you, Bob. And it's so nice to hear about successes! Now don't burn out with your work! How's the new place?

Re: New Place

Bob G. on 5/17/01 at 11:49 (048094)

Hey, Judy! The new place is downtown Morro Bay - really cool. Now that I can walk painless I can walk to the library, post office, shopping, park, beach, etc. Happy days! Hope your baseball teams are winning! Bob G.