Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

90 DAYS POST OP

Posted by Carol on 5/17/01 at 10:05 (048081)

Scott - I had my op on 13th February and I agree with you - the post op is the important time and the stretching, exercising, massaging etc are the most important. My scar is looking great from all the attention it has had. It was very sore in the beginning but now it is ok to really beat it up!!! I feel my sypmtoms now are about the same as yours which is interesting for the same time since the op. Its strange how one day it is really fine and then the other more painful. I am also strengthening my ankle and having treatment on my calf. Please let us know how thing are in a month and I will try and keep up with you - by the way this is my second op on the same leg and a whole lot of scar tissue had to be cut away because of the mess made in the other op. Also the surgeon( a different one) just sent me home with no mention of recurperation etc. I of course couldn't understand why it didn't get better and looked so awful and in fact was worse post op after three months!!! Go well. Carol

Re: 90 DAYS POST OP

Jana on 6/01/01 at hrmin (049644)

I have plantar fasciitis and TTS. Would you recommend the surgery for those of us who haven't yet have it?

Re: 90 DAYS POST OP

Jana on 6/01/01 at hrmin (049644)

I have plantar fasciitis and TTS. Would you recommend the surgery for those of us who haven't yet have it?