Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

need pain source

Posted by Anthony on 5/18/01 at hrmin (048187)

I am diagnosed with chronic back pain. My doctor which is a complete jerk off will only give me a certain amount of prescription medication for my pain. He doesn't realize my discomfort because he's not in my shoes experiencing it on a day to day basis. It would be greatly appreciated if someone can refer me to an underground source in which I can obtain my medication without going through this asshole. Email me if you have some sources. Thanks

Re: need pain source

bg cped on 5/18/01 at 21:46 (048248)

I believe what you are suggesting is illegal. You may want to look up to the post regarding prescription drugs ordered online without a prescription. Your posts are only a few minutes apart , you must have just missed him. Perhaps seeking a second opinion of a Doctor that does not exibit the personality traits of your current Doctor. It is much wiser to seek a long term treatment that is not based in chemistry.

Re: need pain source

bg cped on 5/18/01 at 21:46 (048248)

I believe what you are suggesting is illegal. You may want to look up to the post regarding prescription drugs ordered online without a prescription. Your posts are only a few minutes apart , you must have just missed him. Perhaps seeking a second opinion of a Doctor that does not exibit the personality traits of your current Doctor. It is much wiser to seek a long term treatment that is not based in chemistry.