Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Tylenol codene, diazepam, xanax, phenobarbital....

Posted by ST on 5/18/01 at hrmin (048190)

If you want to buy tylenol codene, diazepam, xanax, phenobarbital, premarin and others without a prescription, drop a line... s73@hotmail.com

Re: Tylenol codene, diazepam, xanax, phenobarbital....

BrianG on 5/18/01 at 14:33 (048217)

I'm sorry, but I don't think advertisng is allowed on this board, especially narcotics. I've seen these people before. They get their meds from off shore, or foreign phamacies that do not have the same quality control we have in the US. Don't do it, it could be harmful to your health, and illegal.

BCG

Pauline on 5/18/01 at 14:38 (048218)

St,
I guess when you have nothing else to discuss this is as good as any, but I think you will have to wait until the group gets through will all my invitations. Your fortune could be just around the corner. Lucky for you you found this site.

denise n on 5/18/01 at 19:09 (048236)

I suggest you learn to spell your drugs correctly before you advertise them. Makes for better sell!

D

bg cped on 5/18/01 at 21:29 (048246)

Maybe he is using his products while he is spamming bbs. I believe it was Huggy Bear on Starsky & Hutch that said 'dont get high from your own supply'

Richard, C.Ped on 5/19/01 at 09:00 (048264)

Brian,
Are you showing your age with the Huggy Bear post???? :-)

BTW, forget this, I know this guy who will meet you behind the dumpster.........
Richard

bg cped on 5/19/01 at 09:34 (048269)

Richard, I go back to The Little Rascals and Speed Racer

Donna M. on 5/19/01 at 14:21 (048290)

Don't knock it bg cped!! I'm back there with you!! :)

Richard, C.Ped on 5/21/01 at 08:15 (048441)

I used to watch those if I was sick and had to stay home. Loved the Little Rascles, until they started getting older. Was not a big Speed Racer fan. I think I was seven when Starsky and Hutch came out. Not to make you guys feel old or anything like that. :-)
Richard

BrianG on 5/18/01 at 14:33 (048217)

I'm sorry, but I don't think advertisng is allowed on this board, especially narcotics. I've seen these people before. They get their meds from off shore, or foreign phamacies that do not have the same quality control we have in the US. Don't do it, it could be harmful to your health, and illegal.

BCG

Pauline on 5/18/01 at 14:38 (048218)

St,
I guess when you have nothing else to discuss this is as good as any, but I think you will have to wait until the group gets through will all my invitations. Your fortune could be just around the corner. Lucky for you you found this site.

denise n on 5/18/01 at 19:09 (048236)

I suggest you learn to spell your drugs correctly before you advertise them. Makes for better sell!

D

bg cped on 5/18/01 at 21:29 (048246)

Maybe he is using his products while he is spamming bbs. I believe it was Huggy Bear on Starsky & Hutch that said 'dont get high from your own supply'

Richard, C.Ped on 5/19/01 at 09:00 (048264)

Brian,
Are you showing your age with the Huggy Bear post???? :-)

BTW, forget this, I know this guy who will meet you behind the dumpster.........
Richard

bg cped on 5/19/01 at 09:34 (048269)

Richard, I go back to The Little Rascals and Speed Racer

Donna M. on 5/19/01 at 14:21 (048290)

Don't knock it bg cped!! I'm back there with you!! :)

Richard, C.Ped on 5/21/01 at 08:15 (048441)

I used to watch those if I was sick and had to stay home. Loved the Little Rascles, until they started getting older. Was not a big Speed Racer fan. I think I was seven when Starsky and Hutch came out. Not to make you guys feel old or anything like that. :-)
Richard