Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

efficacy of ESWT in the treatment of plantar fasciitis.

Posted by LS on 5/18/01 at hrmin (048238)

1. any research articles to support the efficacy of this?
2. any research articles in orthopaedic journals
3. any follow up?

Re: efficacy of ESWT in the treatment of plantar fasciitis.

Dr. Zuckerman on 5/19/01 at 07:36 (048257)

Hi

There are many European studies and articles out there, some in European orthopedic journal. USA ESWT journal studies are in the process.

Follow- . I have 17 month follow for my patients

Re: For a start click on "ESWT" at the top of this page eom

Steve P on 5/19/01 at 09:42 (048271)

Laura D. on 5/28/01 at hrmin (049138)

I live in Newport, OR and would like a lisst of physicians in the northwest who use OssaTron. I have had very painful plantar fasciitis since Sept. 1991. I believe it started with a sharp stone bruise on my feet, especially the right one. I have spent hundreds of $ on various devices, Mayo Clinic, acupuncturists, podiatrists, surgeons, internests, ad infinitum. I am very anxious to see if OssaTron would help me. I am so limited that I cannot enjoy the surrounding forest, seasides, etc. Thank you.

Dr. Zuckerman on 5/19/01 at 07:36 (048257)

Hi

There are many European studies and articles out there, some in European orthopedic journal. USA ESWT journal studies are in the process.

Follow- . I have 17 month follow for my patients

Re: For a start click on "ESWT" at the top of this page eom

Steve P on 5/19/01 at 09:42 (048271)

Laura D. on 5/28/01 at hrmin (049138)

I live in Newport, OR and would like a lisst of physicians in the northwest who use OssaTron. I have had very painful plantar fasciitis since Sept. 1991. I believe it started with a sharp stone bruise on my feet, especially the right one. I have spent hundreds of $ on various devices, Mayo Clinic, acupuncturists, podiatrists, surgeons, internests, ad infinitum. I am very anxious to see if OssaTron would help me. I am so limited that I cannot enjoy the surrounding forest, seasides, etc. Thank you.