Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Sorry, but GROW UP Pauline!!!

Posted by Donna M. on 5/19/01 at 14:50 (048293)

I have only been coming to heelspurs.com for a few months, but I have definitely observed and learned!
Scott, even if I get fouled and can't post anymore messages I have got to say something. (I'll still be able to read them which is more important!)
There appear to be some really nice people here, with at least one thing in common, PF or heelspurs.
I have kept quiet on most things I have observed, but not this time!! Here goes!!
Pauline, it is time for you to grow up and quit acting like a spoiled, snotty,overgrown, little brat!! From what I read in these messages, these people are trying to get you to come join them and be a part of their friendship. All it seems you can do is come back with something snide and hateful!! Get over what ever your problem is or better yet get a life!
You must be a really unhappy person with a miserable life to always be saying the hateful critical things that you do!!!
If all you can say, the majority of the time, is something hateful or snide, why do you even come to heelspurs.com? Do you get enjoyment out of it, because that is the type person you are and that's all you have to do, or entertain you?
I really feel sorry for people like you, because it IS so evident that you are unhappy, but at the same time it irritates me that you try to make others as miserable as you are.
Sorry, everyone, but enough is enough!!

Re: Talk about growing up !

BrianG on 5/19/01 at 17:57 (048310)

Thank you for the very positive message, Donna. Have you always wanted to be a cyber cop, or is it something new? Just what gives you the right to start a new thread to trash someone? I haven't seen anything in Paulines's posts yhat would lead me to believe she was unhappy. Just where should I look to verify your remarks?

BCG

PS Scott, I'm sorry that I have wasted almost as much space here as Donna did.

cindyp on 5/19/01 at 18:48 (048312)

Please let's not continue this and drop it here.

Re: To Brian

Steve P on 5/20/01 at 10:48 (048356)

Brian, take a look at the ESWT Message Board. She's fouling more than Sammy Sosa waiting for the right pitch.

BrianG on 5/19/01 at 17:57 (048310)

Thank you for the very positive message, Donna. Have you always wanted to be a cyber cop, or is it something new? Just what gives you the right to start a new thread to trash someone? I haven't seen anything in Paulines's posts yhat would lead me to believe she was unhappy. Just where should I look to verify your remarks?

BCG

PS Scott, I'm sorry that I have wasted almost as much space here as Donna did.

cindyp on 5/19/01 at 18:48 (048312)

Please let's not continue this and drop it here.

Re: To Brian

Steve P on 5/20/01 at 10:48 (048356)

Brian, take a look at the ESWT Message Board. She's fouling more than Sammy Sosa waiting for the right pitch.