Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Pain on back of foot

Posted by Rich P on 5/20/01 at 22:39 (048427)

I have pain on the back of my foot about 1/2' to 1' above the bottom of my foot. I have discontinued my regular running regimen for about two weeks, but have not noticed any decrease in the level of pain. It is worse in the morning and the evening. It only bothers me occasionally to walk on it during the day. I have read about plantar faciitis, but that seems to be pain on the bottom of the foot not the back.

Re: Pain on back of foot

Brenda Collins on 5/24/01 at hrmin (048745)

I bought a new pair of shoes about 5 months ago and ever since my Heel has been hurting, could I have bought the wrong kind of shoe. I believe the shoe doesn't bend right and therefore my problem happen. I have never had trouble with my feet before this.... Is there a certain kind of shoe I need to wear, someone gave me three SKU numbers of New Balance shoes to try but I seem to have misplaced them, coul you please helpme. Thanks

Re: Pain on back of foot

Brenda Collins on 5/24/01 at hrmin (048745)

I bought a new pair of shoes about 5 months ago and ever since my Heel has been hurting, could I have bought the wrong kind of shoe. I believe the shoe doesn't bend right and therefore my problem happen. I have never had trouble with my feet before this.... Is there a certain kind of shoe I need to wear, someone gave me three SKU numbers of New Balance shoes to try but I seem to have misplaced them, coul you please helpme. Thanks