Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Glorious Sunrise

Posted by Bob G. on 5/21/01 at 04:48 (048433)

Just got back from a weekend of camping - what a joy that was! Just to get away from the telephones and computers and forget the troubles and cares of everyday life. Met new friends and enjoyed the campfire, watched the morning star rise and drag our cresent moon above the eastern horizon and then the sky lightened to a glorious sunrise.

One of the campers plays baseball, so that gave me an excuse to do my George Carlin baseball routine around the campfire. We all had a few good laughs and the stars shared in the memories...

It's good to get away once in a while, and camping is a good get away. Bob G.

Re: Glorious Sunrise

Tammie on 5/21/01 at 07:19 (048437)

Bob,
I am so happy that you could enjoy a nice getaway!!!!! It sounds wonderfullllllllll! Keep the good thoughts coming.

JudyS on 5/21/01 at 10:19 (048454)

Bob - I'm giggling again as I remember your Carlin baseball performance.....where did you camp?

Bob G. on 5/22/01 at 01:02 (048534)

Judy, it was at a local spot, off the beaten path, called Black Mountain Pub and RV Camp...crazy...about 10 miles out of Santa Margarita on Highway 58...beautiful...

Bob G. on 5/22/01 at 01:17 (048535)

Thank you, Tammie!

Life is an adventure for all of us; I hope you are enjoying the ride, too...

Whether it be the night splint OR an iron lung, be thankful for life, the challenge, and the opportunity to overcome...

You can beat PF

Tammie on 5/21/01 at 07:19 (048437)

Bob,
I am so happy that you could enjoy a nice getaway!!!!! It sounds wonderfullllllllll! Keep the good thoughts coming.

JudyS on 5/21/01 at 10:19 (048454)

Bob - I'm giggling again as I remember your Carlin baseball performance.....where did you camp?

Bob G. on 5/22/01 at 01:02 (048534)

Judy, it was at a local spot, off the beaten path, called Black Mountain Pub and RV Camp...crazy...about 10 miles out of Santa Margarita on Highway 58...beautiful...

Bob G. on 5/22/01 at 01:17 (048535)

Thank you, Tammie!

Life is an adventure for all of us; I hope you are enjoying the ride, too...

Whether it be the night splint OR an iron lung, be thankful for life, the challenge, and the opportunity to overcome...

You can beat PF