Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

GREAT NEWS ABOUT B-12 SHOTS, GREAT NEWS!!!!!

Posted by Wanda M on 5/21/01 at hrmin (048483)

hey everyone, its me the B-12 shot girl.
Frist let me say I have the greatest news!!!!!!!!! The newroma's(not spelled right) in between my toes are now pain free thanks to Dr Shandles b-12 shots. I took about 5 on each foot (not at one time) one every wk. I went to see dr shandles today and he couldn't find any pain in between my toes. I started crying for the frist time in 4 yrs i dont have pain. I do still have pain and burning in my heel area. I got two shots today and he told me we are almost there to be pain free. I will get my orthotics hopefully next wk, these come from the university of calif.
People i wish you all could get the feeling and help this wonderful dr has given me. I mean my dr bill is high but for the price of my feet what would we all pay to be pain free, my insurance will pay most of my bill.
Dr Shandles just got back from paris, france where he gave a lecture to all the international dr's on the use of b-12 shots. He then was invited to speak in italy and beligum this yr and austraia in 2003. His thery is to get the dr's in other countries to use it and have great sucess and then the american dr's will want it just like all the shock wave machines.
If anyone lives close to Tampa Fl please get intouch with him for he can help you , i know with all my heart he can for he is so smart and such a sweet dr never in a hurry. Dr Z i told him you wanted to speak to him did you ever call? His plans are to set up his own web page and put all his research papers and question and answers there.
God Bless each of u dont give up but make sure your dr knows what he is treating u for.

Re: GREAT NEWS ABOUT B-12 SHOTS, GREAT NEWS!!!!!

Dr. Zuckerman on 5/21/01 at 16:33 (048486)

Wow,

Glad to here that you are doing so well. No I haven't contact the good doctor. Sorry about that . I have found that I will probaby need to visit him. Very hard to learn without seeing

JudyS on 5/21/01 at 18:33 (048497)

Wanda this is such wonderful news for you! You mentioned 4 years - is that how long you've had heel pain also? Is Dr. Shandles using B-12 for that as well as for the neuromas?
Good for you - we LOVE hearing about improvements!

bg cped on 5/21/01 at 20:45 (048511)

Please explain how they get rid of neuromas? I am interested

wanda m on 5/22/01 at hrmin (048594)

let me clear something up. I was so up in the air yesterday i typed that wrong i believe the newromas are sill there and will probably always will be but the SCARE TISSUE is gone!!!!!!!!!! Sorry about that.

Helene M on 5/23/01 at 11:21 (048650)

Wanda, it's wonderful to hear of your success. I still hope there is a chance Dr. Shandles will post on this board. Has he trained any other drs. in the U.S. in this procedure? I an no where near tampa. Anyway, I think you are now qualified to post on the 'success stories' board! I wish you the best.

Dr. Zuckerman on 5/21/01 at 16:33 (048486)

Wow,

Glad to here that you are doing so well. No I haven't contact the good doctor. Sorry about that . I have found that I will probaby need to visit him. Very hard to learn without seeing

JudyS on 5/21/01 at 18:33 (048497)

Wanda this is such wonderful news for you! You mentioned 4 years - is that how long you've had heel pain also? Is Dr. Shandles using B-12 for that as well as for the neuromas?
Good for you - we LOVE hearing about improvements!

bg cped on 5/21/01 at 20:45 (048511)

Please explain how they get rid of neuromas? I am interested

wanda m on 5/22/01 at hrmin (048594)

let me clear something up. I was so up in the air yesterday i typed that wrong i believe the newromas are sill there and will probably always will be but the SCARE TISSUE is gone!!!!!!!!!! Sorry about that.

Helene M on 5/23/01 at 11:21 (048650)

Wanda, it's wonderful to hear of your success. I still hope there is a chance Dr. Shandles will post on this board. Has he trained any other drs. in the U.S. in this procedure? I an no where near tampa. Anyway, I think you are now qualified to post on the 'success stories' board! I wish you the best.