Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Arch Supports / Arch Pro-Tech

Posted by Elisabeth on 5/22/01 at 02:54 (048541)

I have done some research on websites and discovered a product called Arch Pro-Tech which I think sounds an interesting product in treating PF. Has anyone tried it? Unfortunately I cannot locate this product on any UK sites and they won't ship to the UK.

Has anyone in the UK come across somewhere that might sell this support (I have tried most of Wigmore Street) or knows of something similar which might work which I can get in the UK.

Re: Arch Supports / Arch Pro-Tech

Julie on 5/22/01 at 06:55 (048551)

Elisabeth, could you post the urls of the websites you've looked at? Then perhaps someone can give you a lead. I don't know of anything myself.

Steve on 5/22/01 at 07:57 (048554)

Julie:

There is a product called the Arch Aid which is I think more comfortable and less expensive. They can be ordered through http://www.archaid.net . They fixed my problem.

Take care

Steve

Elisabeth on 5/22/01 at 10:34 (048574)

Steve, thank you so much for that - I have ordered a pair to try them. I have also come across the Arch Pro-Tech, produced by a company in the US called Pro Tecathletics who have a European distribution agent in Denmark so I have two products to try. I will let you know how I get on.

Thanks

Scott R on 5/22/01 at 14:47 (048588)

Steve, you've made 7 posts this year and they are all about the arch aid. It makes you look like an advertiser who's committing fraud by pretending to be a PF sufferer. You also spoke bad about the Fabs which makes it appear like you're committing libel. You also have a testimonial on the arch aid site that makes it appear they systematically commit fraud. And you're posting from the state and possibly city from which they originated. do you have a financial connection with the arch aid?

brianh on 5/23/01 at 15:20 (048665)

Scott,
Do you think that this could be the same Steve who was pushing something called 'Arch*Rite' back in 1998?

Ian Woolger on 7/07/01 at hrmin (052400)

Hi, I have just discovered that I have P.F mainly in my right foot (severe) and less severe in my left. Being a big guy at 19 stone and size ten shoe I am desperate to find some suitable support. Any reccomendations would be gratefully accepted

Julie on 5/22/01 at 06:55 (048551)

Elisabeth, could you post the urls of the websites you've looked at? Then perhaps someone can give you a lead. I don't know of anything myself.

Steve on 5/22/01 at 07:57 (048554)

Julie:

There is a product called the Arch Aid which is I think more comfortable and less expensive. They can be ordered through http://www.archaid.net . They fixed my problem.

Take care

Steve

Elisabeth on 5/22/01 at 10:34 (048574)

Steve, thank you so much for that - I have ordered a pair to try them. I have also come across the Arch Pro-Tech, produced by a company in the US called Pro Tecathletics who have a European distribution agent in Denmark so I have two products to try. I will let you know how I get on.

Thanks

Scott R on 5/22/01 at 14:47 (048588)

Steve, you've made 7 posts this year and they are all about the arch aid. It makes you look like an advertiser who's committing fraud by pretending to be a PF sufferer. You also spoke bad about the Fabs which makes it appear like you're committing libel. You also have a testimonial on the arch aid site that makes it appear they systematically commit fraud. And you're posting from the state and possibly city from which they originated. do you have a financial connection with the arch aid?

brianh on 5/23/01 at 15:20 (048665)

Scott,
Do you think that this could be the same Steve who was pushing something called 'Arch*Rite' back in 1998?

Ian Woolger on 7/07/01 at hrmin (052400)

Hi, I have just discovered that I have P.F mainly in my right foot (severe) and less severe in my left. Being a big guy at 19 stone and size ten shoe I am desperate to find some suitable support. Any reccomendations would be gratefully accepted