Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Plantar fasiatis

Posted by Sonia on 5/22/01 at hrmin (048581)

Hi, What exactly is PF? I am 33 years old and have this awful pain in my heel/arch. My doctor did say it was PF. What cures this? When i get up in the morning, i could hardly walk. I feel like i'm 100. Thanks.

Re: Plantar fasiatis

Dr. Zuckerman on 5/22/01 at 13:31 (048583)

WEll we have best seller book called heel pain. Great addition to your library. Most important piece of advice is to take your treatment and recovery very seriously. Early aggressive treatment is the way to cure. So read the online heel pain book. In addition taping is another pearl to include in your treatment plan. Oh and one more thing what is the condition of those shoes. Never overlook poor shoe gear as a cause.

Re: Plantar fasiatis

Dr. Zuckerman on 5/22/01 at 13:31 (048583)

WEll we have best seller book called heel pain. Great addition to your library. Most important piece of advice is to take your treatment and recovery very seriously. Early aggressive treatment is the way to cure. So read the online heel pain book. In addition taping is another pearl to include in your treatment plan. Oh and one more thing what is the condition of those shoes. Never overlook poor shoe gear as a cause.