Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Can't Connect to German Birkenstock Web Site

Posted by Bonnie on 5/22/01 at 18:57 (048599)

Does anyone know what happened to birkenstock-cn.com? I click on the link that heelspurs.com provides and nothing happens. When I type in the address in my address box, I'm forwarded to the site, but no shoes--just some German writing and a link. I click on the link and get zip.

Thanks in advance,
Bonnie

Re: Can't Connect to German Birkenstock Web Site

Julie on 5/23/01 at 01:58 (048613)

Bonnie, the site is accessible only with Internet Explorer (because, the message on the home page reads, owing to 'bugs with Netscape'). I suggest you download IE and try again. Failing that, perhaps your ISP can check through for you.

I've just tried, and got on, so there is nothing amiss with the site.

john a on 5/23/01 at 08:06 (048634)

The german birk site works fine for me using Netscape - always has, despite the warning on the site. More likely they were just doing some maintenance on the site...

Julie on 5/23/01 at 01:58 (048613)

Bonnie, the site is accessible only with Internet Explorer (because, the message on the home page reads, owing to 'bugs with Netscape'). I suggest you download IE and try again. Failing that, perhaps your ISP can check through for you.

I've just tried, and got on, so there is nothing amiss with the site.

john a on 5/23/01 at 08:06 (048634)

The german birk site works fine for me using Netscape - always has, despite the warning on the site. More likely they were just doing some maintenance on the site...