Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Podiatry Today Magizine article on heel pain

Posted by Dr. Zuckerman on 5/22/01 at 19:22 (048600)

There is an article on heel pain in the May issue of Podiatry Today

wwww.podiatrytoday.com Ok article . Good information on the importance of taping the Foot. Julie should be at least given a footnote in this article but i guess they think only in the USA is taping done.

Re: Podiatry Today Magizine article on heel pain

Julie on 5/23/01 at 02:01 (048615)

You're teasing me!

Seriously, thanks for the reminder about this article. I've been waiting for it since they announced it a couple of months ago.

Re: Podiatry Today Magizine article on heel pain - deserves a permanent home. Scott?

Julie on 5/23/01 at 17:01 (048680)

I've now read this article. It's an excellent, clear, detailed summary of the causes and treatment of PF and I think everyone would find it informative and helpful.

But in the nature of things it will get buried once the next issue appears. Scott, do you think you could give it a permanent home on heelspurs.com?

Re: Podiatry Today Magizine article on heel pain

Julie on 5/23/01 at 02:01 (048615)

You're teasing me!

Seriously, thanks for the reminder about this article. I've been waiting for it since they announced it a couple of months ago.

Re: Podiatry Today Magizine article on heel pain - deserves a permanent home. Scott?

Julie on 5/23/01 at 17:01 (048680)

I've now read this article. It's an excellent, clear, detailed summary of the causes and treatment of PF and I think everyone would find it informative and helpful.

But in the nature of things it will get buried once the next issue appears. Scott, do you think you could give it a permanent home on heelspurs.com?