Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To Donna re London

Posted by Julie on 5/23/01 at 17:13 (048683)

Hi Donna, I was thinking of you this afternoon when we walked from the new Tate Modern Gallery to Waterloo, along the river. There are some new and relatively new apartment blocks along that stretch that would be marvellous to live in. I have no idea what it would cost to buy a flat in one of them- a fair amount, I'd guess, but probably not so much as central London. And in many ways more interesting and lively - midway between the Tate and the National Theatre and the Royal Festival Hall, with little restaurants and cafes and shops abounding. And beautiful views, across and up and down the Thames. Something to think about?

Re: To Julie re London

Donna SL on 5/26/01 at 16:25 (048981)

Hi Julie,

Thanks so much for the info. I Just saw your post today. Forgot to check the SS board. (Had a miserable Thursday. (Painful,long EMG study).

I just found my big A to Z map, and my husband and I are looking at the area. I'll do some searches on the RE in that area. I'll let you know if I see anything interesting. There are some good UK property sites.

Donna

Re: To Julie re London

Donna SL on 5/26/01 at 16:25 (048981)

Hi Julie,

Thanks so much for the info. I Just saw your post today. Forgot to check the SS board. (Had a miserable Thursday. (Painful,long EMG study).

I just found my big A to Z map, and my husband and I are looking at the area. I'll do some searches on the RE in that area. I'll let you know if I see anything interesting. There are some good UK property sites.

Donna